|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Romanello in the book?
2. How does the person who waits for LuAnn outside coerce her to follow his arrangements?
(a) Threatening her daughter.
(b) With a knife.
(c) At gunpoint.
(d) She agrees without coercion.
3. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
4. According to the author who is researching the lottery system, what is the ratio of lottery winners who ultimately declare bankruptcy?
(a) 9 out of 12.
(b) 5 out of 10.
(c) 3 out of 12.
(d) 8 out of 10.
5. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A house boat.
(d) A trailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the cemetery, what does LuAnn decide to get after she can move in with her friend?
2. What is the name of the person who killed Duane?
3. How many years have passed at the opening of Part Two of the book?
4. What is the name of the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge, but discovers Duane's dead body instead?
5. What is the name of the guide given to LuAnn once she arrives in New York?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)