|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that LuAnn goes by after moving to Virginia?
(a) Linda Freeman.
(b) Catherine Savage.
(c) Jenny Hathaway.
(d) Alicia Pemperton.
2. How many hours does the job LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book require her to work per day?
3. In what kind of location does the first scene of the book take place?
(a) A trailer park.
(b) An amusement park.
(c) A mall.
(d) A bank.
4. What is the name of the sheriff of the Rikersville police who puts out a warrant for LuAnn?
(a) Sheriff Masters.
(b) Sheriff Waymer.
(c) Sheriff Donovan.
(d) Sheriff Pemperton.
5. When she goes there the next day, what does LuAnn find at the office in the mall where Jackson conducted her job interview?
(a) It is empty.
(b) Jackson hired someone else.
(c) There is a new secretary.
(d) Jackson doesn't work there anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author who is researching the lottery system, what is the ratio of lottery winners who ultimately declare bankruptcy?
2. What is the name of the city where LuAnn lives in Georgia?
3. How tall is LuAnn?
4. Where does LuAnn discover a hidden cache of money during her fight with Duane?
5. How does Jackson learn that LuAnn has moved back to the U.S.?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)