|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
(a) A trailer.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A house boat.
(d) A mansion.
2. What is the name of the private school where LuAnn enrolls Lisa in Virginia?
(a) St. Ignatious Holy.
(b) St. Chrisopher's.
(c) St. Charles Episcopal.
(d) St. Anne's Belfield.
3. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
(b) Half of her lottery winnings.
(c) 75% of her lottery winnings.
4. According to the author who is researching the lottery system, what is the ratio of lottery winners who ultimately declare bankruptcy?
(a) 5 out of 10.
(b) 9 out of 12.
(c) 8 out of 10.
(d) 3 out of 12.
5. Who is the author of the book?
(a) James Patterson.
(b) Dan Brown.
(c) David Baldacci.
(d) Tom Clancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sheriff of the Rikersville police who puts out a warrant for LuAnn?
2. What does the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge have with her as weapons?
3. Where does LuAnn discover a hidden cache of money during her fight with Duane?
4. What does LuAnn's quick departure leave her without in New York?
5. Who follows LuAnn just after she leaves Duane's trailer, after finding him dead?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)