|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 48-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackson vow to do to Matt if he finds anything troubling in his past?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Rob him.
(c) Make him move.
(d) Injure him.
2. What does Charlie's real estate agent tell him that Matt was once associated with?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The bank.
(c) The police.
(d) The lottery.
3. How many days does LuAnn have to decide if she wants to take part in the scheme presented to her by the man who interviews her for a job?
4. When throwing the woman she caught Duane in bed with outside, what room does LuAnn put Lisa's car seat in?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bed room.
(c) The living room.
(d) The bathroom.
5. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does LuAnn receive a call from just after she is intimate with Matt for the first time?
2. What is the name of the person who killed Duane?
3. What is LuAnn's prized possession and only family heirloom?
4. How many years have passed at the opening of Part Two of the book?
5. Who engages in Charlottesville society on LuAnn's behalf before she moves there?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)