|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who conducts a job interview that LuAnn goes to at the beginning of the book?
2. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
3. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
(a) Half of her lottery winnings.
(d) 75% of her lottery winnings.
4. Where does LuAnn arrive first in New York City?
(a) Central Station.
(b) JFK Airport.
(c) Penn Station.
(d) Laguardia Airport.
5. What is the name of the city where LuAnn lives in Georgia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does LuAnn board a train for after agreeing to participate in the lottery scheme?
2. What is the main requirement of Jackson and LuAnn's business arrangement once she wins the lottery?
3. How does the person who waits for LuAnn outside coerce her to follow his arrangements?
4. What is LuAnn's daughter's name?
5. How does Charlie feel about LuAnn's proposition that he accompany her overseas?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)