|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 44-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie realize the relationships he has formed around Charlottesville could be to him and LuAnn?
(b) Both helpful and harmful.
2. How does the person who waits for LuAnn outside coerce her to follow his arrangements?
(a) She agrees without coercion.
(b) With a knife.
(c) At gunpoint.
(d) Threatening her daughter.
3. What kind of car is the person in who waits for LuAnn outside the press conference?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A limousine.
(d) A Honda.
4. What does Jackson find that Matt is a member of when running a background check?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The witness relocation program.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
5. Which of the following items does Jackson NOT use to create LuAnn's disguise after she wins the lottery?
(a) Wear stage makeup.
(b) A wig.
(c) Wear a fake nose.
(d) Have her hair cut and dyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie watch LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
2. After running his fingerprints through a database, what does Jackson find is Matt's real name?
3. Where does LuAnn go just after meeting with Romanello?
4. How is Matt described after he catches LuAnn looking through his house after she breaks in?
5. What does the person who kills Romanello use to disarm him?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)