Part One: Chapters 1-4
1. Who is the author of the book?
(a) James Patterson.
(b) David Baldacci.
(c) Dan Brown.
(d) Tom Clancy.
2. In what kind of location does the first scene of the book take place?
(a) A mall.
(b) An amusement park.
(c) A trailer park.
(d) A bank.
3. What is the name of the man who conducts a job interview that LuAnn goes to at the beginning of the book?
4. What is LuAnn's boyfriend's name that she has a daughter with?
5. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A house boat.
(d) A trailer.
6. What is LuAnn's daughter's name?
7. How old is LuAnn's daughter at the beginning of the book?
(a) 2 years old.
(b) 8 months old.
(c) 1 year old.
(d) 3 years old.
8. What is the name of the city where LuAnn lives in Georgia?
This section contains 4,193 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)