|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Chapters 33-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what time is it when Merton and Kate talk?
2. What was Kate doing when she learned her father had done something bad?
3. How long had Lord Mark served in the House?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 3 times.
4. In Chapter 28, what role does Susan say she will play in a Veronese picture?
5. How old was Kate’s brother when he died of typhoid?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Aunt Maud related to Kate?
2. Where does Merton eat lunch on Christmas Day?
3. When Milly leaves London, where will she go first?
4. When Strett talked with Susan about Milly’s illness, how long did he stay?
5. Who is the artist who painted the portrait that Lord Mark believes looks like Milly?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)