|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Chapters 33-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does it cost Merton to send a telegram in Chapter 34?
(a) 4 shillings.
(b) Several pennies.
(c) 4 pennies.
(d) Couple shillings.
2. What is the weather like in Chapter 30 when Merton talks with Eugenio?
(b) Cool and windy.
(d) Cold and rainy.
3. What invitation does Maud extend to Milly in Chapter 10?
(a) Travel abroad.
(b) Stay at Lancaster Gate.
(c) Visit her country house.
(d) Attend a dance.
4. In Chapter 5, where did Susan and Milly meet before going on their trip?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. In Chapter 33, how long has Merton been back in London?
(a) A month.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) A month and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Strett talked with Susan about Milly’s illness, how long did he stay?
2. What is the lamp made of mentioned at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Who is the person that Milly wants to go see with Kate in Chapter 11?
4. Who does Sir Strett remind Susie of?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, at what time did she habitually use about everything to Susan?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)