|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Chapters 33-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, who comes from the palace to see Merton at is lodging?
2. How many times did Merton see Milly in New York?
3. What area of London is mentioned in Chapter 8 when a reference is made to a middle-class nobody?
(c) Notting Hill.
4. In Chapter 5, where did Susan and Milly meet before going on their trip?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Where is the house located where Kate waits in Chapter 1?
(a) Newton St.
(b) Chirk St.
(c) Main St.
(d) Wayland St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the shades at Milly’s hotel in London?
2. In Chapter 4, how long is it proposed that Merton go to America?
3. In Chapter 8, what is Susan’s word to describe Maud?
4. What is the lamp made of mentioned at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 30, how long does Merton stay at a café?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)