|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Chapters 33-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, where does Merton walk after dinner?
(a) Abbey Gardens.
(b) Bayswater Rd.
(c) Abdale Rd.
(d) Bailey Close.
2. In Chapter 22, what does Milly figuratively reach for when she faces Susan after luncheon?
3. On Christmas morning, whom does Merton go to see?
(d) Sir Strett.
4. At supper in Chapter 6, what does Milly announce?
(a) She wants to do to London.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is engaged to be married.
(d) She wants to go to Munich.
5. How old does Kate say she was when her father did something impossible?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 32, why does Sir Strett come to find Merton?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 28, how long does Merton talk with Susan before the other ladies join them?
3. On what day did Susan talk to Dr. Finch alone in New York?
4. How many children does Kate’s sister Marian have?
5. How does Susan describe Merton at the end of Chapter 22?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)