|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kate bring to see the portrait that resembles Milly?
(a) Lady Aldershaw.
(b) Lady Whiting.
(d) Lord Martin.
2. In Chapter 5, where did Susan come from to meet Milly?
(c) Washington, D.C.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 20, what do the guests and hosts do after dinner?
(a) Go upstairs for coffee and comic songs.
(b) Have dessert in the library.
(c) Walk in the gardens.
(d) The men play billiards; the women have tea.
4. How many brothers does Kate have?
5. In Chapter 3, when does Merton promise he and Kate marry?
(a) 2 months.
(d) In a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Kate’s other brother die?
2. In Chapter 4, how does Aunt Maud let Merton know she wishes to see him?
3. On what day did Susan talk to Dr. Finch alone in New York?
4. In Chapter 8, how does Merton refer to meeting Kate at Lancaster Gate?
5. How many times did Merton see Milly in New York?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)