|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what type of a composition does Milly compare the terrace and garden beyond the great historic house to?
2. How old does Kate say she was when her father did something impossible?
3. In Chapter 5, where did Susan and Milly meet before going on their trip?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What is the month in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 5, when Milly picks up her book on the way back from her walk, what does she write on the cover?
(a) Au revoir!
(d) A bientot!
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kate?
2. In Chapter 6, how many minutes does Milly lie down before jumping up with a question?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, at what time did she habitually use about everything to Susan?
4. What magazine does Susan think of reading in Chapter 8 as she thinks about Kate?
5. In Chapter 5, where do Milly and Susan stop for a luncheon and then decide to stay longer?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)