|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, of what type of character does Milly think when she is thinking of Kate?
2. When Milly goes for a stroll in Chapter 5, what does she take with her?
(d) Greek classics.
3. At what age did Merton begin writing?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, at what time did she habitually use about everything to Susan?
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
5. In Chapter 8, what seasoning-substance does Susan talk about removing from a nutritive pudding?
(a) Vanilla or nutmeg.
(d) Cinnamon or vanilla.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area of London is mentioned in Chapter 8 when a reference is made to a middle-class nobody?
2. What is Susan’s maiden name?
3. In Chapter 6, how many minutes does Milly lie down before jumping up with a question?
4. After their first meeting, where do Kate and Merton meet again?
5. In Chapter 1, what color is the centerpiece?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)