|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Kate?
2. How old does Kate say she was when her father did something impossible?
3. In Chapter 4, how does Aunt Maud let Merton know she wishes to see him?
(d) Through Kate.
4. At the end of Chapter 3, what does Kate call her aunt?
5. In Chapter 3, what times of day does Merton find himself going to Kensington Gardens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kate doing when she learned her father had done something bad?
2. How is Aunt Maud related to Kate?
3. Where does Kate’s father often patronize?
4. How long after their first meeting do Kate and Merton meet again?
5. At what age did Merton begin writing?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)