|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9: Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lord Mark reading when Merton sees him in Chapter 30?
(a) British newspaper.
(b) French newspaper.
(c) German newspaper.
(d) Italian newspaper.
2. At what age did Merton begin writing?
3. Who is the artist who painted the portrait that Lord Mark believes looks like Milly?
4. What animal is Aunt Maud compared to in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 18, what color are the furnishings of the room where Kate and Merton meet at Lancaster Gate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Strett intend to meet Milly again?
2. In Chapter 30, who comes from the palace to see Merton at is lodging?
3. How much were Kate and Marian given in their mother’s will?
4. In Chapter 29, how long has it been since Maud and Kate left Venice?
5. How many brothers does Kate have?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)