|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: Chapters 17-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Milly goes for a stroll in Chapter 5, what does she take with her?
(c) Greek classics.
2. In Chapter 8, what seasoning-substance does Susan talk about removing from a nutritive pudding?
(a) Cinnamon or vanilla.
(d) Vanilla or nutmeg.
3. In Chapter 18, what color are the furnishings of the room where Kate and Merton meet at Lancaster Gate?
4. How long after their first meeting do Kate and Merton meet again?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 1 ½ years.
5. In Chapter 17 when Kate meets Merton’s train, what time does she have to be at Lancaster Gate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Densher in America?
2. Where did Merton and Kate first meet?
3. In Chapter 5, where did Susan come from to meet Milly?
4. Who is the artist who painted the portrait that Lord Mark believes looks like Milly?
5. How many times did Merton see Milly in New York?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)