Book 1: Chapters 1-2
1. Who is Kate waiting for in Chapter 1?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
2. How old is the magazine in the room where Kate waits in Chapter 1?
(a) 6 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 2 months.
3. What is the lamp made of mentioned at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Leaded glass.
(b) Colored glass.
(d) Blue glass.
4. In Chapter 1, what color is the centerpiece?
5. In Chapter 1, what color cloth is on the principal table?
6. How many sisters does Kate have?
7. How many brothers does Kate have?
8. Where is the house located where Kate waits in Chapter 1?
(a) Newton St.
(b) Wayland St.
(c) Chirk St.
(d) Main St.
9. What color hat does Kate wear in Chapter 1?
10. What color are Kate’s eyes?
11. Where does Kate’s father often patronize?
(a) Chelsea Physic Gardens.
(b) Lexham Gardens.
(c) Kew Gardens.
(d) Hampton Court.
This section contains 3,126 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)