|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Maturin write a lengthy letter?
(a) His mother.
(b) Sir Joseph, his handler.
(c) His wife, Diana.
(d) His daughter.
2. Who takes over command of Franklin?
3. Who is Surprise's first lieutenant?
(a) Tom Pullings.
(b) Paul West.
(c) Tom Grainger.
(d) Sam Norton.
4. What does Martin tell Maturin about birds?
(a) He hates birds.
(b) He wants to save the birds who were injured in the volcano activity.
(c) He thinks they should shoot any birds hanging around.
(d) He has no desire to see any new species of birds.
5. What does Maturin see Martin doing in sick bay?
(a) Taking some pain killers.
(b) Treating a patient.
(c) Smoking coca leaves.
(d) Mixing a dose of medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the worst situation on Franklin?
2. How does the man from question #94 feel about Aubrey?
3. What type of religion does Dutourd find most compatible with his philosophies?
4. Who is the owner of Franklin?
5. What does Surprise's crew do about the two ships?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)