1. What nationality is the Franklin?
2. Where is Surprise chasing Franklin?
(a) In the Pacific Northwest.
(b) In the West Indies.
(c) Near Cape Horn.
(d) In the South Pacific.
3. How does Franklin compare to Surprise in size?
(a) It is larger and heavier.
(b) It is smaller and lighter.
(c) It is smaller but very heavy due to its guns.
(d) It is larger but lighter.
4. Who good is Aubrey at predicting Franklin's movements?
(a) He is not trying to predict Franklin's movements.
(b) He can't figure out what Franklin is doing at all.
(c) It is hit and miss.
(d) With seeming omniscience.
5. What do the Franklin and Surprise exchange when close enough?
(a) Carpentry materials.
(d) Trade goods.
6. To where does Maturin want to travel?
(a) San Francisco.
7. What type of work does Maturin do for the crown?
(b) Intelligence agent.
(c) Merchant marine.
This section contains 4,632 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)