|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mamiya assist Boris in the prison camp?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Half a year.
(d) A year and a half.
2. Who rescues Toru from the well in Chapter 37?
3. What company purchase at a local high-end hotel is mentioned with particular gravity in Chapter 21?
(a) A full-floor suite of rooms.
(b) A commoissioned tailor.
(c) A dedicated concierge.
(d) A special parking space.
4. What are the prisoners that the young lieutenant escorts wearing in Chapter 26?
(a) Baseball uniforms.
(c) Civilian clothes.
(d) Dress military uniforms.
5. According to Kumiko in Chapter 22, what has her metamorphosis done to her?
(a) Made her go bad.
(b) Made her exhausted.
(c) Made her stronger.
(d) Made her understand why she married Toru.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Toru assume is the narrator of the story in Chapter 26?
2. What mystical being does Ushikawa liken himself to in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 10, May Kasahara's boss tells her that genes determine what percentage of whether someone will go bald?
4. Why is Mamiya eventually released from the prison camp in Chapter 32?
5. Who does May Kasahara imagine she is a lot in Chapter 28?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)