|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first order that the Lieutenant gives the prisoners upon arriving at the zoo?
(a) Dig a large hole.
(b) Shoot each other.
(c) Kill the elephant.
(d) Collect food for the soldiers.
2. Where are Toru and May Kasahara as they talk in Chapter 39?
(a) At the Residence.
(b) In her dormitory.
(c) By the pond.
(d) In Shinjuku.
3. What is the first password that Toru cracks in Chapter 19?
4. How does May Kasahara respond to the duck people in Chapter 36?
(a) She tries to talk to them.
(b) She mocks them.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She ignores them.
5. Why does Nutmeg come to the Residence in Chapter 24?
(a) She is concerned about waining business.
(b) She wants to know about Noboru Wataya.
(c) She is tired is having nothing to do.
(d) She misses Cinnamon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word do May's parents have to explain to her regarding the Miyawakis in Chapter 28?
2. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
3. Whose words does Toru remember after killing Noboru Wataya in Room 208?
4. What does May do the night when she feels genuinely happy?
5. In Chapter 13, what does Noboru Wataya offer to do for Toru if he gives up his new property?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)