1. What is Toru Okada cooking when he first receives a call from the mysterious woman in Chapter 1?
2. How long have Kumiko and Toru Okada been married at the beginning of the novel?
3. How does Toru Okada rationalize his wife's curtness to him in Chapter 2?
4. For what problem has Kumiko sought the advice of Malta Kano in Chapter 3?
5. What article of clothing does Toru Okada agree to wear to his meeting with Malta Cano in Chapter 3?
This section contains 4,504 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)