|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 36: The Story of the Duck People ? Shadows and Tears ? (May Kasahara's Point of View: 6) (Pgs. 591-595) | Book 3 Chapter 37: Two Different Kinds of News (Pgs. 596-600).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her first client's body did Nutmeg touch to heal her?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her temples.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her feet.
2. Who warns Toru that his life is in danger in Chapter 33?
(a) The faceless man.
(c) Malta Kano.
(d) The waiter.
3. In Chapter 12, Lieutenant Mamiya describes a secret mission he and Honda were a part of. What country did this mission illegally enter?
4. What remembrance from the dead Honda does Lieutenant Mamiya give Toru Okada at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) A war medal.
(b) An empty box.
(c) A pair of spectacles.
(d) A bayonet.
5. In Chapter 15, what does May Kasahara wish she could do with every wig she makes?
(a) Style it.
(b) Sign it.
(c) Wear it.
(d) Burn it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What article of clothing does Toru Okada agree to wear to his meeting with Malta Cano in Chapter 3?
2. For what does May Kasahara castigate Toru Okada in Chapter 5?
3. What is Toru Okada's main concern about chatting with Kumiko on a computer in Chapter 19?
4. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
5. How many secret healers does M consult in Chapter 12's article?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)