|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 36: The Story of the Duck People ? Shadows and Tears ? (May Kasahara's Point of View: 6) (Pgs. 591-595) | Book 3 Chapter 37: Two Different Kinds of News (Pgs. 596-600).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mysterious woman give Toru in Chapter 34?
(a) The password to Cinnamon's computer.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A key to Room 208.
(d) A kiss.
2. Who calls Toru Okada in Chapter 11 immediately before the arrive of Lieutenant Mamiya?
(a) May Kasahara.
(b) Malta Kano.
(d) The mysterious woman.
3. What does May Kasahara find herself doing often after the suicides at the Miyawaki house?
(a) Staring at the house.
(b) Dropping things in the well.
(c) Trying to remember things about the daughter.
4. Chapter 12, what business is M's successful husband in?
(b) Entertainment industry.
(c) Real estate.
(d) Stock investment.
5. What is the only piece of information printed on the card that the woman gives Toru in Chapter 2?
(a) An address.
(b) A phone number.
(c) A name.
(d) A title.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the style of writing that Chapter 7 is supposed to be?
2. What does Toru give Creta in Chapter 14 in exchange for sex?
3. What color is the mark that Toru discovers on his cheek in Chapter 12?
4. Who does Toru assume is the narrator of the story in Chapter 26?
5. Who warns Toru that his life is in danger in Chapter 33?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)