|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 36: The Story of the Duck People ? Shadows and Tears ? (May Kasahara's Point of View: 6) (Pgs. 591-595) | Book 3 Chapter 37: Two Different Kinds of News (Pgs. 596-600).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second password that Toru cracks in Chapter 19?
2. What does Malta Kano do on her international travels?
(a) Make psychic house calls.
(b) Sample water.
(c) Give public demonstrations of her abilities.
(d) Attend conferences.
3. What sensation is Creta Kano surprised to feel when Noboru Wataya has sex with her?
4. In his letter in Chapter 4, Mamiya says that - when he was at the bottom of the well in Mongolia - he believes something what living in what?
(a) The light.
(b) The damp.
(c) The silence.
(d) The solitude.
5. Who rescues Toru from the well in Chapter 37?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
2. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
3. What is the style of writing that Chapter 7 is supposed to be?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
5. What changes about the style of writing in Chapter 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)