|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 36: The Story of the Duck People ? Shadows and Tears ? (May Kasahara's Point of View: 6) (Pgs. 591-595) | Book 3 Chapter 37: Two Different Kinds of News (Pgs. 596-600).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What remembrance from the dead Honda does Lieutenant Mamiya give Toru Okada at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) A pair of spectacles.
(b) A bayonet.
(c) An empty box.
(d) A war medal.
2. What does the factory where May Kasahara works produce?
(b) Computer chips.
3. What was Nutmeg before she was a healer?
(a) A advertising executive.
(b) A pediatrician.
(c) A party panner.
(d) A clothing designer.
4. Who calls Toru Okada in Chapter 11 immediately before the arrive of Lieutenant Mamiya?
(a) The mysterious woman.
(b) May Kasahara.
(c) Malta Kano.
5. What political party does Yoshitaka Wataya belong to?
(a) The conservatives.
(b) The labor.
(c) The libertarians.
(d) The reformists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tune is the waiter whistling in Toru's Chapter 8 dream?
2. According to the article in Chapter 21, what component of the dummy corporation has been linked to political scandals?
3. What does Toru admit to May Kasahara in Chapter 10?
4. What does Malta Kano assure Toru Okada that he will find at the end of their meeting?
5. What does the mysterious woman give Toru in Chapter 34?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)