|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prophesied caller beginning with "O" that calls Toru Okada in Chapter 1?
(a) His cousin Oni.
(b) A business based in Osaka.
(c) Omura Liquor.
(d) His uncle.
2. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
(a) A theatre.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) An aquarium.
(d) A mall.
3. How many secret healers does M consult in Chapter 12's article?
4. In Chapter 14, Creta Kano states that she now considers her physically numb state from before she met Noboru Wataya to be what?
(a) A dream state.
(b) A perfect state.
(c) A deluded state.
(d) A transitional state.
5. According to Kumiko in Chapter 22, what has her metamorphosis done to her?
(a) Made her exhausted.
(b) Made her understand why she married Toru.
(c) Made her stronger.
(d) Made her go bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Toru Okada is surprised to find packaging for what in his waste-basket?
2. For much of Chapter 6, Nutmeg goes shopping with Toru for what?
3. What does Cinnamon listen to on the radio while he is doing chores around the Residence in Chapter 14?
4. For what type of business does May Kasahara administer surveys?
5. At the end of Chapter 15, May says that what about her new home sometimes overwhelms her?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)