|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Toru Okada tell the woman on the street he needs?
(a) Eighty million yen.
(c) A well.
2. Whose computer is in the Residence?
3. What does the factory where May Kasahara works produce?
(a) Computer chips.
4. What career advice does Toru Okada recall Mr. Honda giving in Chapter 4?
(a) He should quit law.
(b) He should start showing up late to work.
(c) He should become a public defender.
(d) He should ask for a raise.
5. When dis Koru and Kumiko Okada stop taking to Kumiko's parents?
(a) After Koru had a fight with her father.
(b) After Kumiko's sister died.
(c) After Koru quit his job.
(d) After Noburu Wataya began chieving success.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the healing room of the Residence made up to look like in Chapter 17?
2. How does the actress in the Miyawaki house kill herself?
3. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
4. What era does Creta Kano's style of dress remind Toru Okada of?
5. According to Toru's uncle in Chapter 13, how did Mr. Miyawaki lose all of his money?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)