|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptors is not used in Chapter 20 in relation to Nutmeg's husband?
2. What remembrance from the dead Honda does Lieutenant Mamiya give Toru Okada at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) An empty box.
(b) A war medal.
(c) A pair of spectacles.
(d) A bayonet.
3. According to the article in Chapter 21, what component of the dummy corporation has been linked to political scandals?
(a) Its accounting firm.
(b) Its car service.
(c) Its CEO.
(d) Its realtor.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Toru Okada tell the woman on the street he needs?
(a) Eighty million yen.
(d) A well.
5. How does Ushikawa get into Toru Okada's house in Chapter 13?
(a) He punches in a window.
(b) He slips in the cat door.
(c) He uses Kumiko's key.
(d) He picks the lock.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, which of the following bits of information does Ushikawa know about Toru?
2. At the end of Chapter 15, May says that what about her new home sometimes overwhelms her?
3. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
4. What town is Toru Okada in when Kumiko call to tell him she had an abortion?
5. What object does Toru Okada discover in the well in Chapter 8?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)