|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago was the last time Noboru Wataya and Toru Okada met as of Chapter 3?
(a) Five months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
2. Where is Nutmeg's husband murdered?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) An alley.
(c) Their home.
(d) His studio.
3. What is the healing room of the Residence made up to look like in Chapter 17?
(a) A confessional.
(b) A doctor's office.
(c) A jail cell.
(d) A fitting room.
4. What was Nutmeg before she was a healer?
(a) A party panner.
(b) A clothing designer.
(c) A pediatrician.
(d) A advertising executive.
5. How long have Kumiko and Toru Okada been married at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of Chapter 3?
2. Who acted as May Kasahara's sponsor in securing her the factory job?
3. What article of clothing does Toru Okada agree to wear to his meeting with Malta Cano in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 26, what does Toru suddenly realize about his conversation with Kumiko?
5. For much of Chapter 6, Nutmeg goes shopping with Toru for what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)