|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toru give Creta in Chapter 14 in exchange for sex?
(a) His rope ladder.
(b) Mr. Honda's empty box.
(c) A blank check.
(d) Some of Kumiko's clothing.
2. Who is Yoshitaka Wataya?
(a) Kumiko's youngest brother.
(b) Kumiko's uncle.
(c) Kumiko's father.
(d) Kumiko's grandfather.
3. What is the healing room of the Residence made up to look like in Chapter 17?
(a) A fitting room.
(b) A doctor's office.
(c) A jail cell.
(d) A confessional.
4. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
(a) They should expand to a second location.
(b) They should fire Toru Okada,
(c) They should permanently close.
(d) They should cease seeing customers temporarily.
5. What does Creta Kano cook for breakfast in Chapter 13?
(b) French toast.
(c) Scrambled eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lieutenant Mamiya's story of Chapter 12, what does Yanamoto tell Lieutenant Mamiya he must do if they are captured?
2. What does Toru Okada rename his cat in Chapter 6?
3. How does the actress in the Miyawaki house kill herself?
4. According to Kumiko in Chapter 22, what has her metamorphosis done to her?
5. What is the veterinarian worrying about at the beginning of Chapter 26?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)