|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the mountains an ideal place for the wig factory?
(a) The temperature is perfect for the hair.
(b) The women are used to detailed handwork.
(c) The locals have long hair to sell.
(d) There are no unions.
2. Where does Toru Okada find his necktie in Chapter 4?
(a) His neighbor's house.
(b) His work items that he packed.
(c) The dry cleaners.
(d) The street.
3. In Chapter 20, to whom does the job of public relations for Nutmeg's fashion company fall?
(a) Nutmeg's mother.
(b) Nutmeg's husband.
4. In Chapter 20, what does Nutmeg's mother sell in order to enroll her daughter in fashion school?
(a) A piece of jewelry.
(b) A set of silk robes.
(c) Her father's antique katana.
(d) A car.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
(b) Playing cards on a sunny day.
(c) Going to a baseball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does May's visit to the bottom of the well affect her self image?
2. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
3. What are the prisoners that the young lieutenant escorts wearing in Chapter 26?
4. What part of her first client's body did Nutmeg touch to heal her?
5. In Chapter 16, Toru and the man with the guitar case fight with what weapon?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)