|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town is Toru Okada in when Kumiko call to tell him she had an abortion?
2. How did May Kasahara cause her boyfriend's death?
(a) She pushed him over a bridge guardrail.
(b) She covered his eyes on a motorcycle.
(c) She ran him over with a car.
(d) She stabbed him with a fake sword.
3. What sensation is Creta Kano surprised to feel when Noboru Wataya has sex with her?
4. What does Toru Okada rename his cat in Chapter 6?
5. What is Toru Okada cooking when he first receives a call from the mysterious woman in Chapter 1?
(a) Baked Chicken.
(b) Hot oatmeal.
(c) Stir fry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
2. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
3. At what time is May Kasahara writing her letter in Chapter 18?
4. For what type of business does May Kasahara administer surveys?
5. After how many days of people-watching does Toru Okada see the man with the guitar case?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)