|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Toru and the man with the guitar case fight with what weapon?
(a) A bicycle chain.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A baseball bat.
2. Who chooses the pseudonyms Nutmeg and Cinnamon?
(d) Noboru Wataya.
3. Who is the protagonist of Chapter 3?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A fighter pilot in World War II.
(c) An elderly man.
4. What does Cinnamon listen to on the radio while he is doing chores around the Residence in Chapter 14?
(a) Classic rock.
(b) Talk radio.
(c) Country and western.
(d) Classic music.
5. How long ago was the last time Noboru Wataya and Toru Okada met as of Chapter 3?
(a) One year.
(b) Six years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five months.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Toru in Chapter 23, how are Cinnamon's grandfather and Lt. Mamiya connected?
2. What is the healing room of the Residence made up to look like in Chapter 17?
3. What is the first order that the Lieutenant gives the prisoners upon arriving at the zoo?
4. Why does Nutmeg come to the Residence in Chapter 24?
5. In his letter in Chapter 4, Mamiya says that - when he was at the bottom of the well in Mongolia - he believes something what living in what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)