|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only piece of information printed on the card that the woman gives Toru in Chapter 2?
(a) A title.
(b) A name.
(c) A phone number.
(d) An address.
2. How many secret healers does M consult in Chapter 12's article?
3. What is the style of writing that Chapter 7 is supposed to be?
(a) A research paper.
(b) An article.
(c) A letter.
(d) A journal.
4. How does the lieutenant execute the last of the prisoners in Chapter 26?
(a) He burns him alive.
(b) He shoots him.
(c) He beats him to death.
(d) He skins him alive.
5. Who dies in Chapter 1?
(a) Creta Kano.
(b) Toru's uncle.
(c) Lieutenant Mamiya.
(d) May Kasahara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first password that Toru cracks in Chapter 19?
2. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
3. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
4. In his letter in Chapter 4, Mamiya says that - when he was at the bottom of the well in Mongolia - he believes something what living in what?
5. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)