|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after Kumiko and Toru are married does she become unexpectedly pregnant?
2. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
(a) The sky.
(b) Cinnamon's office.
(c) Toru's bedroom.
(d) The alley.
3. In Chapter 12, Lieutenant Mamiya describes a secret mission he and Honda were a part of. What country did this mission illegally enter?
4. What is Toru Okada cooking when he first receives a call from the mysterious woman in Chapter 1?
(a) Stir fry.
(b) Baked Chicken.
(c) Hot oatmeal.
5. For much of Chapter 6, Nutmeg goes shopping with Toru for what?
(b) A car.
(c) A new house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can the protagonist clearly see two figures in the night in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 26, what does Toru suddenly realize about his conversation with Kumiko?
3. After how many days of people-watching does Toru Okada see the man with the guitar case?
4. How does the lieutenant execute the last of the prisoners in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 15, which of the following bits of information does Ushikawa know about Toru?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)