|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Toru Okada tell the woman on the street he needs?
(a) Eighty million yen.
(b) A well.
2. How does Ushikawa describe the work he does from Noboru Wataya?
(a) Shadow jobs.
(b) Hands-on jobs.
(c) Dirty jobs.
(d) Odd jobs.
3. What does Creta Kano cook for breakfast in Chapter 13?
(c) French toast.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
4. Who calls Toru Okada in Chapter 11 immediately before the arrive of Lieutenant Mamiya?
(b) May Kasahara.
(c) Malta Kano.
(d) The mysterious woman.
5. What changes about the style of writing in Chapter 3?
(a) It changes to a third-person point of view.
(b) It changes to French.
(c) It switches from prose to poetry.
(d) It is presented as a newspaper article.
Short Answer Questions
1. For much of Chapter 6, Nutmeg goes shopping with Toru for what?
2. Who is Yoshitaka Wataya?
3. What is the style of writing that Chapter 7 is supposed to be?
4. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
5. What does Toru find in the envelope the silent boy gives him?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)