|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 26: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle #8 (or, A Second Clumsy Massacre) (Pgs. 507-522) | Book 3 Chapter 27: Cinnamon's Missing Links (Pgs. 523-527).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the mark that Toru discovers on his cheek in Chapter 12?
2. What was Nutmeg before she was a healer?
(a) A clothing designer.
(b) A advertising executive.
(c) A party panner.
(d) A pediatrician.
3. In Chapter 15, which of the following bits of information does Ushikawa know about Toru?
(a) How much he owes on the property.
(b) His connection to Creta Kano.
(c) His role as a healer.
(d) His near-infidelity.
4. At the end of Chapter 2, Malta Kano calls Toru Okada to set up a meeting between him and whom?
(b) His uncle.
(c) Creta Kano.
(d) Noboru Wataya.
5. What tune is the waiter whistling in Toru's Chapter 8 dream?
(a) Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf.
(b) Mussorgsky's Night on Bald Mountain.
(c) Mahler's Resurrection.
(d) Rossini's Thieving Magpie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in Chapter 1?
2. At the end of Chapter 15, May says that what about her new home sometimes overwhelms her?
3. In Chapter 15, what does May Kasahara wish she could do with every wig she makes?
4. What is the second password that Toru cracks in Chapter 19?
5. What is Toru Okada's duty working with May Kasahara in Chapter 9?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)