|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 18: A Stupid Tree Frog Daughter (May Kasahara's Point of View: 4) (Pgs. 460-464) | Book 3 Chapter 19: The Subterranean Labyrinth ? Cinnamon's Two Doors (Pgs. 464-469).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does the boy find in the buried bag?
(b) A human heart.
(c) A pile of money.
(d) A baby.
2. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
(a) May Kasahara.
(b) Malta Kano.
(d) Toru's uncle.
3. Why can Cinnamon not speak?
(a) He decides not to.
(b) He has no tongue.
(c) He never learned how.
(d) He has been frightened into silence.
4. What does Creta Kano cook for breakfast in Chapter 13?
(a) French toast.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
5. In Chapter 13, what does Noboru Wataya offer to do for Toru if he gives up his new property?
(a) Leave him alone.
(b) Arrage a meeting with Kumiko.
(c) Get him a job in the government.
(d) Pay him handsomely.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
2. How does May's visit to the bottom of the well affect her self image?
3. What does Toru Okada rename his cat in Chapter 6?
4. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
5. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)