|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 18: A Stupid Tree Frog Daughter (May Kasahara's Point of View: 4) (Pgs. 460-464) | Book 3 Chapter 19: The Subterranean Labyrinth ? Cinnamon's Two Doors (Pgs. 464-469).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the style of writing that Chapter 7 is supposed to be?
(a) A journal.
(b) A letter.
(c) An article.
(d) A research paper.
2. At what time is May Kasahara writing her letter in Chapter 18?
(a) 10:00 AM.
(b) 2:30 AM.
(c) 8:00 PM.
(d) 4:30 PM.
3. What does Toru decide he needs to purchase at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) New clothes.
(b) The Miyawaki well.
(c) A car.
(d) A ticket to Crete.
4. Why is Kumiko uncomfortable the first time she has sex with Toru?
(a) She is a virgin.
(b) She does not particularly like him.
(c) They are in her parents' house.
(d) She has not showered.
5. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
(a) Noboru Wataya.
(b) A mutual friend.
(c) A man from her work.
(d) A man she met on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Toru Okada never met Kumiko's sister?
2. What is Toru Okada's duty working with May Kasahara in Chapter 9?
3. What does Toru admit to May Kasahara in Chapter 10?
4. What code name is used in Chapter 7 to refer tot he owner of the "hanging house"?
5. Why can Cinnamon not speak?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)