|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 18: A Stupid Tree Frog Daughter (May Kasahara's Point of View: 4) (Pgs. 460-464) | Book 3 Chapter 19: The Subterranean Labyrinth ? Cinnamon's Two Doors (Pgs. 464-469).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, May Kasahara's boss tells her that genes determine what percentage of whether someone will go bald?
2. In a reminiscence in Chapter 9, why does Kumiko refuse to speak to Toru Okada for three days?
(a) He almost cheats on her.
(b) He quits his job.
(c) She gives no reason.
(d) He breaks a family heirloom.
3. Who is Malta Kano looking for when she calls Toru Okada at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Noboru Wataya.
(b) Creta Kano.
(c) Mr. Honda.
(d) Toru himself.
4. What does May Kasahara invite Toru Okada to do the following day in Chapter 5?
(a) Sunbathe with her.
(b) Have lunch with her.
(c) Join her administering surveys.
(d) Go to church with her.
5. Who is the first person that Nutmeg told the story of the zoo massacre?
(a) Malta Kano.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town is Toru Okada in when Kumiko call to tell him she had an abortion?
2. In Chapter 11, what does the boy find in the buried bag?
3. What does Toru admit to May Kasahara in Chapter 10?
4. What does the factory where May Kasahara works produce?
5. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)