|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 18: A Stupid Tree Frog Daughter (May Kasahara's Point of View: 4) (Pgs. 460-464) | Book 3 Chapter 19: The Subterranean Labyrinth ? Cinnamon's Two Doors (Pgs. 464-469).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
(a) They both spend time in dry wells.
(b) They are both the same height.
(c) They both have a blue mark.
(d) They both have been left by their wives.
2. How many secret healers does M consult in Chapter 12's article?
3. Who is the first person that Nutmeg told the story of the zoo massacre?
(c) Her husband.
(d) Malta Kano.
4. Who calls Toru Okada in Chapter 11 immediately before the arrive of Lieutenant Mamiya?
(b) The mysterious woman.
(c) Malta Kano.
(d) May Kasahara.
5. Where does Toru Okada find his necktie in Chapter 4?
(a) His work items that he packed.
(b) His neighbor's house.
(c) The street.
(d) The dry cleaners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
3. Who saves Lieutenant Mamiya from the dry well where the Mongolian soldiers leave him?
4. What color is the mark that Toru discovers on his cheek in Chapter 12?
5. How does Ushikawa describe the work he does from Noboru Wataya?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)