|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 18: A Stupid Tree Frog Daughter (May Kasahara's Point of View: 4) (Pgs. 460-464) | Book 3 Chapter 19: The Subterranean Labyrinth ? Cinnamon's Two Doors (Pgs. 464-469).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Topographically, where is the town in which May Kasahara is working in Chapter 5?
(a) In the lowlands.
(b) By the woods.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) On the beach.
2. What does Toru want to know about Noboru Wataya in Chapter 15?
(a) If he slept with Kumiko.
(b) Why he wants the hanging house.
(c) Who his real parents are.
(d) Whether he plans to run for office.
3. What does the shorter of the two men in Chapter 3 do while the protagonist watches?
(a) He digs a hole.
(b) He climbs a tree.
(c) He kills the taller man.
(d) He pees in the woods.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
(a) Playing cards on a sunny day.
(b) Going to a baseball game.
5. How long does it take Cinnamon to learn a language?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 9 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what type of business does May Kasahara administer surveys?
2. How does Ushikawa describe the work he does from Noboru Wataya?
3. Why does Toru's uncle suggest he look up Mr. Ichikawa in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 12, Lieutenant Mamiya describes a secret mission he and Honda were a part of. What country did this mission illegally enter?
5. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)