|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 18: A Stupid Tree Frog Daughter (May Kasahara's Point of View: 4) (Pgs. 460-464) | Book 3 Chapter 19: The Subterranean Labyrinth ? Cinnamon's Two Doors (Pgs. 464-469).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
(b) Lt. Mamiya.
2. What does Malta Kano do on her international travels?
(a) Attend conferences.
(b) Give public demonstrations of her abilities.
(c) Sample water.
(d) Make psychic house calls.
3. When Toru Okada is certain Kumiko is gone at the beginning of Book 2, what does he discover she has taken with her?
(a) All her shoes and dresses.
(c) Their wedding album.
(d) Her check-book.
4. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
(a) Malta Kano.
(c) Toru's uncle.
(d) May Kasahara.
5. At the end of Chapter 2, Malta Kano calls Toru Okada to set up a meeting between him and whom?
(a) His uncle.
(b) Creta Kano.
(c) Noboru Wataya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Toru Okada find his necktie in Chapter 4?
2. What does Malta Kano assure Toru Okada that he will find at the end of their meeting?
3. What tune is the waiter whistling in Toru's Chapter 8 dream?
4. In his letter in Chapter 4, Mamiya says that - when he was at the bottom of the well in Mongolia - he believes something what living in what?
5. Who is the first person that Nutmeg told the story of the zoo massacre?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)