|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 18: A Stupid Tree Frog Daughter (May Kasahara's Point of View: 4) (Pgs. 460-464) | Book 3 Chapter 19: The Subterranean Labyrinth ? Cinnamon's Two Doors (Pgs. 464-469).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A mall.
(c) An aquarium.
(d) A theatre.
2. At what time is May Kasahara writing her letter in Chapter 18?
(a) 2:30 AM.
(b) 8:00 PM.
(c) 10:00 AM.
(d) 4:30 PM.
3. What era does Creta Kano's style of dress remind Toru Okada of?
(a) The 1960's
(b) The early 1980's.
(c) The Victorian Era.
(d) The 1920's.
4. Where is May Kasahara's family when Toru visits in Chapter 15?
(a) They are at their summer home.
(b) They are moving their things to an apartment.
(c) They are running errands.
(d) They are at church.
5. What does Toru find in the envelope the silent boy gives him?
(b) Kumiko's wedding ring.
(c) The deed to the Miyawki house.
(d) A photo of him in Creta Kano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes about the style of writing in Chapter 3?
2. What horrific action does the man with the guitar case undertake in Toru's dream in Chapter 16?
3. What object does Toru Okada discover in the well in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 12, Lieutenant Mamiya describes a secret mission he and Honda were a part of. What country did this mission illegally enter?
5. Why does Toru's uncle suggest he look up Mr. Ichikawa in Chapter 12?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)