|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 18: A Stupid Tree Frog Daughter (May Kasahara's Point of View: 4) (Pgs. 460-464) | Book 3 Chapter 19: The Subterranean Labyrinth ? Cinnamon's Two Doors (Pgs. 464-469).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Creta Kano couple with Toru in his dream?
(a) Malta asked her to.
(b) She felt sorry for him.
(c) She is ridiculously attracted to him.
(d) She intends to blackmail him.
2. How does Creta Kano explain her lack of clothes in the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) She lost them.
(b) She wants Toru to see her body.
(c) She gave them to a homeless woman.
(d) She likes being naked.
3. What does Cinnamon listen to on the radio while he is doing chores around the Residence in Chapter 14?
(a) Classic rock.
(b) Talk radio.
(c) Country and western.
(d) Classic music.
4. What color is the mark that Toru discovers on his cheek in Chapter 12?
5. Topographically, where is the town in which May Kasahara is working in Chapter 5?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) On the beach.
(c) By the woods.
(d) In the lowlands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kumiko uncomfortable the first time she has sex with Toru?
2. How does May's visit to the bottom of the well affect her self image?
3. Whose computer is in the Residence?
4. How long does the American submarine in Chapter 9 give the Japanese transport before it fires in it?
5. What is Toru Okada's main concern about chatting with Kumiko on a computer in Chapter 19?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)