|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 18: A Stupid Tree Frog Daughter (May Kasahara's Point of View: 4) (Pgs. 460-464) | Book 3 Chapter 19: The Subterranean Labyrinth ? Cinnamon's Two Doors (Pgs. 464-469).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Nutmeg before she was a healer?
(a) A clothing designer.
(b) A party panner.
(c) A advertising executive.
(d) A pediatrician.
2. What does Cinnamon listen to on the radio while he is doing chores around the Residence in Chapter 14?
(a) Country and western.
(b) Talk radio.
(c) Classic rock.
(d) Classic music.
3. Why is turnover in May Kasahara's wig factory such an issue?
(a) Fumes from the adhesive cause health problems.
(b) Girls are constantly leaving to get married.
(c) Many are fired for stealing hair.
(d) Workers hate the job.
4. What does Creta Kano cook for breakfast in Chapter 13?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(c) French toast.
5. In Chapter 8, how does Creta Kano say she eventually managed to pay off her debts?
(a) She won the lottery.
(b) She went to work for her sister.
(c) She became a prostitute.
(d) She sold her family house.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what problem has Kumiko sought the advice of Malta Kano in Chapter 3?
2. Chapter 12, what business is M's successful husband in?
3. How did May Kasahara cause her boyfriend's death?
4. Who chooses the pseudonyms Nutmeg and Cinnamon?
5. How does May's visit to the bottom of the well affect her self image?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)