|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 4: Buying New Shoes ? The Thing That Came Back Home (Pgs. 362-372) | Book 3 Chapter 5: A Place You Can Figure Out If You Think About It Really, Really Hard (May Kasahara's Point of View: 1) (Pgs. 373-376).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toru Okada cooking when he first receives a call from the mysterious woman in Chapter 1?
(a) Hot oatmeal.
(b) Stir fry.
(d) Baked Chicken.
2. What does Toru decide he needs to purchase at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) The Miyawaki well.
(b) A car.
(c) A ticket to Crete.
(d) New clothes.
3. For what does May Kasahara castigate Toru Okada in Chapter 5?
(a) Not showing up at work with her.
(b) Having too many women around him.
(c) Not washing his clothes.
(d) Giving up on finding his cat.
4. What does Creta Kano cook for breakfast in Chapter 13?
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(d) French toast.
5. When Toru Okada is certain Kumiko is gone at the beginning of Book 2, what does he discover she has taken with her?
(b) All her shoes and dresses.
(c) Her check-book.
(d) Their wedding album.
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many days of people-watching does Toru Okada see the man with the guitar case?
2. What errand is Toru Okada running at the beginning of Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 13, what memory of Yanamoto's death does in Lieutenant Mamiya say he will never forget?
4. Topographically, where is the town in which May Kasahara is working in Chapter 5?
5. For what type of business does May Kasahara administer surveys?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)