|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 4: Buying New Shoes ? The Thing That Came Back Home (Pgs. 362-372) | Book 3 Chapter 5: A Place You Can Figure Out If You Think About It Really, Really Hard (May Kasahara's Point of View: 1) (Pgs. 373-376).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Toru Okada find his necktie in Chapter 4?
(a) His neighbor's house.
(b) The dry cleaners.
(c) The street.
(d) His work items that he packed.
2. What does the silent young man in Chapter 4 give Toru Okada to keep him from seeing where they are going?
(a) A hood.
(b) A night-mask.
(c) A scarf.
3. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
(a) A hotel.
(b) His house.
(c) A fancy restaurant.
(d) A ballroom.
4. What does Malta Kano do on her international travels?
(a) Give public demonstrations of her abilities.
(b) Sample water.
(c) Attend conferences.
(d) Make psychic house calls.
5. What does Malta Kano assure Toru Okada that he will find at the end of their meeting?
(a) His tie.
(b) His cat.
(c) A new house.
(d) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What era does Creta Kano's style of dress remind Toru Okada of?
2. Who saves Lieutenant Mamiya from the dry well where the Mongolian soldiers leave him?
3. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
4. What is Toru Okada's duty working with May Kasahara in Chapter 9?
5. Who is Malta Kano looking for when she calls Toru Okada at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)