|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 4: Buying New Shoes ? The Thing That Came Back Home (Pgs. 362-372) | Book 3 Chapter 5: A Place You Can Figure Out If You Think About It Really, Really Hard (May Kasahara's Point of View: 1) (Pgs. 373-376).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prophesied caller beginning with "O" that calls Toru Okada in Chapter 1?
(a) A business based in Osaka.
(b) His uncle.
(c) Omura Liquor.
(d) His cousin Oni.
2. What sensation is Creta Kano surprised to feel when Noboru Wataya has sex with her?
3. In Chapter 12, Lieutenant Mamiya describes a secret mission he and Honda were a part of. What country did this mission illegally enter?
4. Where does Toru Okada find his necktie in Chapter 4?
(a) The street.
(b) The dry cleaners.
(c) His work items that he packed.
(d) His neighbor's house.
5. In Lieutenant Mamiya's story of Chapter 12, what does Yanamoto tell Lieutenant Mamiya he must do if they are captured?
(a) Fight to the death.
(b) Kill Yanamoto.
(c) Flee back into China.
(d) Destroy his personal documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toru Okada use to climb down into the well at the end of Chapter 5?
2. What is Toru Okada's duty working with May Kasahara in Chapter 9?
3. What career advice does Toru Okada recall Mr. Honda giving in Chapter 4?
4. What does Malta Kano assure Toru Okada that he will find at the end of their meeting?
5. Where is May Kasahara's family when Toru visits in Chapter 15?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)