|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1 Chapter 13: Lieutenant Mamiya's Long Story: Part II (Pgs. 151-172) | Book 2 Chapter 1: As Concrete as Possible ? Appetite in Literature (Pgs. 175-184) | Book 2 Chapter 2: No Good News in This Chapter (Pgs. 185-195).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, Lieutenant Mamiya describes a secret mission he and Honda were a part of. What country did this mission illegally enter?
2. What era does Creta Kano's style of dress remind Toru Okada of?
(a) The early 1980's.
(b) The Victorian Era.
(c) The 1960's
(d) The 1920's.
3. What career advice does Toru Okada recall Mr. Honda giving in Chapter 4?
(a) He should start showing up late to work.
(b) He should quit law.
(c) He should ask for a raise.
(d) He should become a public defender.
4. Where does Toru Okada find his necktie in Chapter 4?
(a) His work items that he packed.
(b) His neighbor's house.
(c) The street.
(d) The dry cleaners.
5. What is Toru Okada cooking when he first receives a call from the mysterious woman in Chapter 1?
(a) Baked Chicken.
(c) Stir fry.
(d) Hot oatmeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Toru Okada in Chapter 11 immediately before the arrive of Lieutenant Mamiya?
2. At the end of Chapter 2, Malta Kano calls Toru Okada to set up a meeting between him and whom?
3. What remembrance from the dead Honda does Lieutenant Mamiya give Toru Okada at the end of Chapter 13?
4. What does Malta Kano do on her international travels?
5. For what type of business does May Kasahara administer surveys?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)