|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1 Chapter 13: Lieutenant Mamiya's Long Story: Part II (Pgs. 151-172) | Book 2 Chapter 1: As Concrete as Possible ? Appetite in Literature (Pgs. 175-184) | Book 2 Chapter 2: No Good News in This Chapter (Pgs. 185-195).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the actress in the Miyawaki house kill herself?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She takes pills.
(c) She drowns herself.
(d) She shoots herself.
2. When dis Koru and Kumiko Okada stop taking to Kumiko's parents?
(a) After Koru had a fight with her father.
(b) After Kumiko's sister died.
(c) After Koru quit his job.
(d) After Noburu Wataya began chieving success.
3. What era does Creta Kano's style of dress remind Toru Okada of?
(a) The 1960's
(b) The early 1980's.
(c) The Victorian Era.
(d) The 1920's.
4. Where does Toru Okada find his necktie in Chapter 4?
(a) The dry cleaners.
(b) His work items that he packed.
(c) The street.
(d) His neighbor's house.
5. In Chapter 8, how does Creta Kano say she eventually managed to pay off her debts?
(a) She sold her family house.
(b) She won the lottery.
(c) She became a prostitute.
(d) She went to work for her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What article of clothing does Toru Okada agree to wear to his meeting with Malta Cano in Chapter 3?
2. How does Toru Okada rationalize his wife's curtness to him in Chapter 2?
3. What does Malta Kano do on her international travels?
4. What does Malta Kano assure Toru Okada that he will find at the end of their meeting?
5. What errand is Toru Okada running at the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)