|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chooses the pseudonyms Nutmeg and Cinnamon?
(a) Noboru Wataya.
2. How does Creta Kano explain her lack of clothes in the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) She likes being naked.
(b) She lost them.
(c) She wants Toru to see her body.
(d) She gave them to a homeless woman.
3. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
(a) His house.
(b) A ballroom.
(c) A fancy restaurant.
(d) A hotel.
4. How does Ushikawa describe the work he does from Noboru Wataya?
(a) Odd jobs.
(b) Dirty jobs.
(c) Shadow jobs.
(d) Hands-on jobs.
5. For what type of business does May Kasahara administer surveys?
(a) A pachinko parlor.
(b) A law office.
(c) A restaurant chain.
(d) A wig factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What code name is used in Chapter 7 to refer tot he owner of the "hanging house"?
2. What is the second password that Toru cracks in Chapter 19?
3. According to Toru in Chapter 23, how are Cinnamon's grandfather and Lt. Mamiya connected?
4. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 13, what does Noboru Wataya offer to do for Toru if he gives up his new property?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)