|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ushikawa describe the work he does from Noboru Wataya?
(a) Odd jobs.
(b) Dirty jobs.
(c) Hands-on jobs.
(d) Shadow jobs.
2. What is the first order that the Lieutenant gives the prisoners upon arriving at the zoo?
(a) Shoot each other.
(b) Kill the elephant.
(c) Dig a large hole.
(d) Collect food for the soldiers.
3. Who chooses the pseudonyms Nutmeg and Cinnamon?
(a) Noboru Wataya.
4. What does Toru want to know about Noboru Wataya in Chapter 15?
(a) If he slept with Kumiko.
(b) Whether he plans to run for office.
(c) Who his real parents are.
(d) Why he wants the hanging house.
5. How did May Kasahara cause her boyfriend's death?
(a) She covered his eyes on a motorcycle.
(b) She pushed him over a bridge guardrail.
(c) She stabbed him with a fake sword.
(d) She ran him over with a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose computer is in the Residence?
2. Who does Toru assume is the narrator of the story in Chapter 26?
3. Why did Creta Kano couple with Toru in his dream?
4. At what time is May Kasahara writing her letter in Chapter 18?
5. At the end of Chapter 2, Malta Kano calls Toru Okada to set up a meeting between him and whom?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)