|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
(a) They are both the same height.
(b) They both have a blue mark.
(c) They both have been left by their wives.
(d) They both spend time in dry wells.
2. Why can the protagonist clearly see two figures in the night in Chapter 3?
(a) It is a full moon.
(b) The figures are glowing.
(c) There are street lamps illuminating the area.
(d) He can see in the dark.
3. How does Ushikawa get into Toru Okada's house in Chapter 13?
(a) He uses Kumiko's key.
(b) He slips in the cat door.
(c) He picks the lock.
(d) He punches in a window.
4. How many secret healers does M consult in Chapter 12's article?
5. In Chapter 28, what type of lessons does May Kasahara remember the Miyawaki girl taking?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did May Kasahara cause her boyfriend's death?
2. What does May Kasahara invite Toru Okada to do the following day in Chapter 5?
3. According to Toru in Chapter 23, how are Cinnamon's grandfather and Lt. Mamiya connected?
4. Why does Toru's uncle suggest he look up Mr. Ichikawa in Chapter 12?
5. What is the veterinarian worrying about at the beginning of Chapter 26?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)