|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Toru Okada tell the woman on the street he needs?
(b) A well.
(c) Eighty million yen.
2. What does Toru Okada rename his cat in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 7, what comes and goes from the "hanging house" with odd regularity?
(b) Black cars.
(c) Construction workers.
4. Why is Kumiko uncomfortable the first time she has sex with Toru?
(a) She has not showered.
(b) They are in her parents' house.
(c) She does not particularly like him.
(d) She is a virgin.
5. What code name is used in Chapter 7 to refer tot he owner of the "hanging house"?
(a) The Super.
(b) Mr. X.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Lieutenant Mamiya from the dry well where the Mongolian soldiers leave him?
2. Why does Toru's uncle suggest he look up Mr. Ichikawa in Chapter 12?
3. What changes about the style of writing in Chapter 3?
4. When dis Koru and Kumiko Okada stop taking to Kumiko's parents?
5. In Chapter 13, what memory of Yanamoto's death does in Lieutenant Mamiya say he will never forget?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)