|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
(a) A ballroom.
(b) His house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A fancy restaurant.
2. What political party does Yoshitaka Wataya belong to?
(a) The labor.
(b) The libertarians.
(c) The reformists.
(d) The conservatives.
3. In Lieutenant Mamiya's story of Chapter 12, what does Yanamoto tell Lieutenant Mamiya he must do if they are captured?
(a) Kill Yanamoto.
(b) Destroy his personal documents.
(c) Fight to the death.
(d) Flee back into China.
4. Where does Toru Okada find his necktie in Chapter 4?
(a) The street.
(b) His neighbor's house.
(c) His work items that he packed.
(d) The dry cleaners.
5. How does the actress in the Miyawaki house kill herself?
(a) She drowns herself.
(b) She takes pills.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She shoots herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second password that Toru cracks in Chapter 19?
2. What career advice does Toru Okada recall Mr. Honda giving in Chapter 4?
3. What is the veterinarian worrying about at the beginning of Chapter 26?
4. What town is Toru Okada in when Kumiko call to tell him she had an abortion?
5. At the end of Chapter 2, Malta Kano calls Toru Okada to set up a meeting between him and whom?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)