|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is May Kasahara writing her letter in Chapter 18?
(a) 4:30 PM.
(b) 2:30 AM.
(c) 10:00 AM.
(d) 8:00 PM.
2. Who is the protagonist of Chapter 3?
(a) An elderly man.
(c) A young boy.
(d) A fighter pilot in World War II.
3. In Chapter 15, which of the following bits of information does Ushikawa know about Toru?
(a) His near-infidelity.
(b) How much he owes on the property.
(c) His role as a healer.
(d) His connection to Creta Kano.
4. According to Kumiko in Chapter 22, what has her metamorphosis done to her?
(a) Made her exhausted.
(b) Made her stronger.
(c) Made her understand why she married Toru.
(d) Made her go bad.
5. What code name is used in Chapter 7 to refer tot he owner of the "hanging house"?
(c) The Super.
(d) Mr. X.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Toru Okada is surprised to find packaging for what in his waste-basket?
2. What does Toru Okada rename his cat in Chapter 6?
3. Whose computer is in the Residence?
4. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
5. What personal question does Toru Okada ask Kumiko in their internet chat in Chapter 22?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)