|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, what does Toru suddenly realize about his conversation with Kumiko?
(a) He probably deamt it.
(b) It probably was not her.
(c) It will likely be the last time he talks to her.
(d) Cinnamon probably monitored it.
2. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
(a) A fancy restaurant.
(b) A ballroom.
(c) A hotel.
(d) His house.
3. What changes about the style of writing in Chapter 3?
(a) It is presented as a newspaper article.
(b) It changes to a third-person point of view.
(c) It changes to French.
(d) It switches from prose to poetry.
4. What was Nutmeg before she was a healer?
(a) A party panner.
(b) A pediatrician.
(c) A clothing designer.
(d) A advertising executive.
5. What part of her first client's body did Nutmeg touch to heal her?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her temples.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after Kumiko and Toru are married does she become unexpectedly pregnant?
2. What personal question does Toru Okada ask Kumiko in their internet chat in Chapter 22?
3. According to Toru's uncle in Chapter 13, how did Mr. Miyawaki lose all of his money?
4. How does May's visit to the bottom of the well affect her self image?
5. In Chapter 28, what type of lessons does May Kasahara remember the Miyawaki girl taking?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)