|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Creta Kano couple with Toru in his dream?
(a) She is ridiculously attracted to him.
(b) She intends to blackmail him.
(c) Malta asked her to.
(d) She felt sorry for him.
2. At what time is May Kasahara writing her letter in Chapter 18?
(a) 8:00 PM.
(b) 4:30 PM.
(c) 10:00 AM.
(d) 2:30 AM.
3. What are the prisoners that the young lieutenant escorts wearing in Chapter 26?
(a) Dress military uniforms.
(b) Civilian clothes.
(d) Baseball uniforms.
4. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
(a) An aquarium.
(b) A theatre.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A mall.
5. In Chapter 13, what memory of Yanamoto's death does in Lieutenant Mamiya say he will never forget?
(a) His frantic prayers.
(b) His screams.
(c) His eye contact.
(d) His blood pooling beneath him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second password that Toru cracks in Chapter 19?
2. What political party does Yoshitaka Wataya belong to?
3. Who calls Toru Okada in Chapter 11 immediately before the arrive of Lieutenant Mamiya?
4. What word do May's parents have to explain to her regarding the Miyawakis in Chapter 28?
5. What is the healing room of the Residence made up to look like in Chapter 17?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)