|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Toru's uncle in Chapter 13, how did Mr. Miyawaki lose all of his money?
(a) A run on his bank.
(b) A crippling drug addiction.
(c) A bad stock deal.
(d) Opening a failed restaurant.
2. What was Nutmeg before she was a healer?
(a) A clothing designer.
(b) A pediatrician.
(c) A party panner.
(d) A advertising executive.
3. In Chapter 11, Toru Okada is surprised to find packaging for what in his waste-basket?
(a) A portable phone.
4. What is the healing room of the Residence made up to look like in Chapter 17?
(a) A jail cell.
(b) A confessional.
(c) A doctor's office.
(d) A fitting room.
5. What superlative does Toru use to describe Ushikawa in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the style of writing that Chapter 7 is supposed to be?
2. How does the lieutenant execute the last of the prisoners in Chapter 26?
3. How does Ushikawa get into Toru Okada's house in Chapter 13?
4. At what time is May Kasahara writing her letter in Chapter 18?
5. What mystical being does Ushikawa liken himself to in Chapter 15?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)