Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28: You Just Can't Trust a House (May Kasahara's Point of View: 5) (Pgs. 528-531) | Book 3 Chapter 29: A Vacant House is Born (Pgs. 532-533).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose computer is in the Residence?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Toru Okada tell the woman on the street he needs?
(c) Eighty million yen.
(d) A well.
3. What does Toru give Creta in Chapter 14 in exchange for sex?
(a) Some of Kumiko's clothing.
(b) Mr. Honda's empty box.
(c) His rope ladder.
(d) A blank check.
4. What career advice does Toru Okada recall Mr. Honda giving in Chapter 4?
(a) He should ask for a raise.
(b) He should start showing up late to work.
(c) He should become a public defender.
(d) He should quit law.
5. According to Toru's uncle in Chapter 13, how did Mr. Miyawaki lose all of his money?
(a) A bad stock deal.
(b) Opening a failed restaurant.
(c) A run on his bank.
(d) A crippling drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what type of business does May Kasahara administer surveys?
2. Who calls Toru Okada in Chapter 11 immediately before the arrive of Lieutenant Mamiya?
3. How did May Kasahara cause her boyfriend's death?
4. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
5. In Lieutenant Mamiya's story of Chapter 12, what does Yanamoto tell Lieutenant Mamiya he must do if they are captured?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)