|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 12: M's Secret Cure (Pgs. 422-424) | Book 3 Chapter 13: The Waiting Man ? What Couldn't Be Shaken Off ? No Man Is an Island (Pgs. 425-436).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the style of writing that Chapter 7 is supposed to be?
(a) A journal.
(b) A letter.
(c) A research paper.
(d) An article.
2. How many years after Kumiko and Toru are married does she become unexpectedly pregnant?
3. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
(a) An aquarium.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A mall.
(d) A theatre.
4. How does Ushikawa get into Toru Okada's house in Chapter 13?
(a) He picks the lock.
(b) He punches in a window.
(c) He uses Kumiko's key.
(d) He slips in the cat door.
5. How does May's visit to the bottom of the well affect her self image?
(a) She is more happy than usual.
(b) She is less sure of herself.
(c) She is perpetually angry.
(d) She cannot stop crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. For much of Chapter 6, Nutmeg goes shopping with Toru for what?
2. What town is Toru Okada in when Kumiko call to tell him she had an abortion?
3. How does Ushikawa describe the work he does from Noboru Wataya?
4. Why did Creta Kano couple with Toru in his dream?
5. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)