|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 12: M's Secret Cure (Pgs. 422-424) | Book 3 Chapter 13: The Waiting Man ? What Couldn't Be Shaken Off ? No Man Is an Island (Pgs. 425-436).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 12, what business is M's successful husband in?
(b) Real estate.
(c) Stock investment.
(d) Entertainment industry.
2. What is the style of writing that Chapter 7 is supposed to be?
(a) An article.
(b) A research paper.
(c) A letter.
(d) A journal.
3. What town is Toru Okada in when Kumiko call to tell him she had an abortion?
4. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
(a) An aquarium.
(b) A mall.
(c) A theatre.
(d) A coffee shop.
5. How does Ushikawa describe the work he does from Noboru Wataya?
(a) Dirty jobs.
(b) Hands-on jobs.
(c) Odd jobs.
(d) Shadow jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Noboru Wataya offer to do for Toru if he gives up his new property?
2. Who calls Toru Okada in Chapter 11 immediately before the arrive of Lieutenant Mamiya?
3. For much of Chapter 6, Nutmeg goes shopping with Toru for what?
4. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
5. Where is May Kasahara's family when Toru visits in Chapter 15?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)