|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 12: M's Secret Cure (Pgs. 422-424) | Book 3 Chapter 13: The Waiting Man ? What Couldn't Be Shaken Off ? No Man Is an Island (Pgs. 425-436).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What superlative does Toru use to describe Ushikawa in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 7, what comes and goes from the "hanging house" with odd regularity?
(b) Construction workers.
(c) Black cars.
3. For much of Chapter 6, Nutmeg goes shopping with Toru for what?
(c) A new house.
(d) A car.
4. Why did Creta Kano couple with Toru in his dream?
(a) She is ridiculously attracted to him.
(b) Malta asked her to.
(c) She intends to blackmail him.
(d) She felt sorry for him.
5. What does Toru Okada rename his cat in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What code name is used in Chapter 7 to refer tot he owner of the "hanging house"?
2. How many secret healers does M consult in Chapter 12's article?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Noboru Wataya offer to do for Toru if he gives up his new property?
4. Where is May Kasahara's family when Toru visits in Chapter 15?
5. How did May Kasahara cause her boyfriend's death?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)