|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 12: M's Secret Cure (Pgs. 422-424) | Book 3 Chapter 13: The Waiting Man ? What Couldn't Be Shaken Off ? No Man Is an Island (Pgs. 425-436).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Toru's Chapter 8 dream take place?
(a) A ballroom.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A fancy restaurant.
(d) His house.
2. What does Toru Okada rename his cat in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Noboru Wataya offer to do for Toru if he gives up his new property?
(a) Arrage a meeting with Kumiko.
(b) Get him a job in the government.
(c) Pay him handsomely.
(d) Leave him alone.
4. How does May's visit to the bottom of the well affect her self image?
(a) She is perpetually angry.
(b) She cannot stop crying.
(c) She is more happy than usual.
(d) She is less sure of herself.
5. In Chapter 12, Lieutenant Mamiya describes a secret mission he and Honda were a part of. What country did this mission illegally enter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ushikawa describe the work he does from Noboru Wataya?
2. What does Toru give Creta in Chapter 14 in exchange for sex?
3. How does the actress in the Miyawaki house kill herself?
4. According to Toru's uncle in Chapter 13, how did Mr. Miyawaki lose all of his money?
5. What town is Toru Okada in when Kumiko call to tell him she had an abortion?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)