|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 12: M's Secret Cure (Pgs. 422-424) | Book 3 Chapter 13: The Waiting Man ? What Couldn't Be Shaken Off ? No Man Is an Island (Pgs. 425-436).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the actress in the Miyawaki house kill herself?
(a) She drowns herself.
(b) She hangs herself.
(c) She takes pills.
(d) She shoots herself.
2. Who calls Toru Okada in Chapter 11 immediately before the arrive of Lieutenant Mamiya?
(a) May Kasahara.
(c) The mysterious woman.
(d) Malta Kano.
3. In Lieutenant Mamiya's story of Chapter 12, what does Yanamoto tell Lieutenant Mamiya he must do if they are captured?
(a) Fight to the death.
(b) Flee back into China.
(c) Kill Yanamoto.
(d) Destroy his personal documents.
4. What is the style of writing that Chapter 7 is supposed to be?
(a) An article.
(b) A research paper.
(c) A journal.
(d) A letter.
5. What superlative does Toru use to describe Ushikawa in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did May Kasahara cause her boyfriend's death?
2. What does Toru give Creta in Chapter 14 in exchange for sex?
3. Chapter 12, what business is M's successful husband in?
4. What town is Toru Okada in when Kumiko call to tell him she had an abortion?
5. Where do Kumiko and Toru Okada meet for their first date?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)