|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
2. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
(b) May Kasahara.
(c) Toru's uncle.
(d) Malta Kano.
3. Why does Nutmeg come to the Residence in Chapter 24?
(a) She is tired is having nothing to do.
(b) She wants to know about Noboru Wataya.
(c) She is concerned about waining business.
(d) She misses Cinnamon.
4. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
(a) May Kasahara.
(b) Malta Kano.
(d) Creta Kano.
5. What dangerous animal survives the massacre in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
2. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
3. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
4. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
5. What does Toru admit to May Kasahara in Chapter 10?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)