|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nutmeg come to the Residence in Chapter 24?
(a) She is concerned about waining business.
(b) She misses Cinnamon.
(c) She is tired is having nothing to do.
(d) She wants to know about Noboru Wataya.
2. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
(a) They both spend time in dry wells.
(b) They both have a blue mark.
(c) They both have been left by their wives.
(d) They are both the same height.
3. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
(a) The sky.
(b) The alley.
(c) Toru's bedroom.
(d) Cinnamon's office.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
(b) Playing cards on a sunny day.
(c) Going to a baseball game.
5. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
(b) Toru Okada.
(d) Noboru Wataya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
2. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
4. What dangerous animal survives the massacre in Chapter 9?
5. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)