|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
(a) His business is successful.
(b) He has spoken to Kumiko.
(c) He has people in his life.
(d) His cat has returned.
2. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
(a) Cinnamon's office.
(b) The alley.
(c) The sky.
(d) Toru's bedroom.
3. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
(c) Toru Okada.
(d) Noboru Wataya.
4. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
(a) They should permanently close.
(b) They should fire Toru Okada,
(c) They should expand to a second location.
(d) They should cease seeing customers temporarily.
5. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
(a) May Kasahara.
(b) Toru's uncle.
(d) Malta Kano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
2. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
4. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
5. What dangerous animal survives the massacre in Chapter 9?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)