|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
(a) Cinnamon's office.
(b) The sky.
(c) Toru's bedroom.
(d) The alley.
2. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) She blows Toru a kiss.
(b) She tosses down some food.
(c) She throws a rock at Toru.
(d) She closes the lid.
3. Why does Nutmeg come to the Residence in Chapter 24?
(a) She wants to know about Noboru Wataya.
(b) She misses Cinnamon.
(c) She is concerned about waining business.
(d) She is tired is having nothing to do.
4. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
5. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
(a) They should fire Toru Okada,
(b) They should cease seeing customers temporarily.
(c) They should expand to a second location.
(d) They should permanently close.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the American submarine in Chapter 9 give the Japanese transport before it fires in it?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
3. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
4. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
5. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)