|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
2. What dangerous animal survives the massacre in Chapter 9?
3. How long does the American submarine in Chapter 9 give the Japanese transport before it fires in it?
(a) It fires on sight.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
4. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
(a) They should cease seeing customers temporarily.
(b) They should permanently close.
(c) They should expand to a second location.
(d) They should fire Toru Okada,
5. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
(a) Toru's uncle.
(b) Malta Kano.
(d) May Kasahara.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
2. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
4. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
5. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)