|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
(a) They should permanently close.
(b) They should cease seeing customers temporarily.
(c) They should fire Toru Okada,
(d) They should expand to a second location.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
(a) Going to a baseball game.
(b) Playing cards on a sunny day.
3. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
(a) Norweigan Wood.
(b) Kumiko's Disappearance.
(c) The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.
(d) The Zoo Massacre.
4. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
(a) A mutual friend.
(b) A man from her work.
(c) Noboru Wataya.
(d) A man she met on the street.
5. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
(a) They both have a blue mark.
(b) They both have been left by their wives.
(c) They are both the same height.
(d) They both spend time in dry wells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
2. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
3. What does Toru admit to May Kasahara in Chapter 10?
4. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)