|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nutmeg come to the Residence in Chapter 24?
(a) She is concerned about waining business.
(b) She wants to know about Noboru Wataya.
(c) She is tired is having nothing to do.
(d) She misses Cinnamon.
2. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
(a) The sky.
(b) Toru's bedroom.
(c) Cinnamon's office.
(d) The alley.
3. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
4. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
(a) Malta Kano.
(b) Toru's uncle.
(c) May Kasahara.
5. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) She blows Toru a kiss.
(b) She tosses down some food.
(c) She closes the lid.
(d) She throws a rock at Toru.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
2. What does Toru admit to May Kasahara in Chapter 10?
3. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
4. What dangerous animal survives the massacre in Chapter 9?
5. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)