|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the American submarine in Chapter 9 give the Japanese transport before it fires in it?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) It fires on sight.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
2. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
(a) They both have a blue mark.
(b) They are both the same height.
(c) They both have been left by their wives.
(d) They both spend time in dry wells.
3. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
(c) Noboru Wataya.
(d) Toru Okada.
4. What object does Toru Okada discover in the well in Chapter 8?
(a) A beer.
(b) A box.
(c) A bat.
(d) A necktie.
5. What dangerous animal survives the massacre in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
2. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
3. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
4. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
5. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)