|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Toru Okada discover in the well in Chapter 8?
(a) A necktie.
(b) A box.
(c) A beer.
(d) A bat.
2. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
(a) A man she met on the street.
(b) A mutual friend.
(c) A man from her work.
(d) Noboru Wataya.
3. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
4. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
(a) They should fire Toru Okada,
(b) They should expand to a second location.
(c) They should permanently close.
(d) They should cease seeing customers temporarily.
5. Why does Nutmeg come to the Residence in Chapter 24?
(a) She is concerned about waining business.
(b) She wants to know about Noboru Wataya.
(c) She is tired is having nothing to do.
(d) She misses Cinnamon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
3. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
5. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)