|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
(a) They should expand to a second location.
(b) They should permanently close.
(c) They should cease seeing customers temporarily.
(d) They should fire Toru Okada,
2. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
(a) Noboru Wataya.
(c) Toru Okada.
3. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
(a) They both spend time in dry wells.
(b) They both have a blue mark.
(c) They both have been left by their wives.
(d) They are both the same height.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
(a) He has spoken to Kumiko.
(b) He has people in his life.
(c) His business is successful.
(d) His cat has returned.
5. How long does the American submarine in Chapter 9 give the Japanese transport before it fires in it?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) It fires on sight.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 10 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
2. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
3. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
4. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
5. What does Toru admit to May Kasahara in Chapter 10?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)