|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
(a) May Kasahara.
(c) Malta Kano.
(d) Toru's uncle.
2. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
(a) They should expand to a second location.
(b) They should permanently close.
(c) They should cease seeing customers temporarily.
(d) They should fire Toru Okada,
3. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) She blows Toru a kiss.
(b) She throws a rock at Toru.
(c) She closes the lid.
(d) She tosses down some food.
4. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
(a) The sky.
(b) The alley.
(c) Toru's bedroom.
(d) Cinnamon's office.
5. How long does the American submarine in Chapter 9 give the Japanese transport before it fires in it?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) It fires on sight.
(d) 1 hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
3. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
4. What object does Toru Okada discover in the well in Chapter 8?
5. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)