|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
(a) Lt. Mamiya.
2. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
(a) They both have been left by their wives.
(b) They both spend time in dry wells.
(c) They are both the same height.
(d) They both have a blue mark.
3. Where is the zoo mentioned in Chapter 9?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
(b) Going to a baseball game.
(c) Playing cards on a sunny day.
5. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
(a) May Kasahara.
(b) Malta Kano.
(c) Creta Kano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
3. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
4. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
5. What does Toru admit to May Kasahara in Chapter 10?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)