|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
(a) Going to a baseball game.
(b) Playing cards on a sunny day.
2. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
(a) Noboru Wataya.
(b) A mutual friend.
(c) A man she met on the street.
(d) A man from her work.
3. What object does Toru Okada discover in the well in Chapter 8?
(a) A box.
(b) A necktie.
(c) A bat.
(d) A beer.
4. What dangerous animal survives the massacre in Chapter 9?
5. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
(a) The alley.
(b) Cinnamon's office.
(c) Toru's bedroom.
(d) The sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
2. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
3. Why does Nutmeg come to the Residence in Chapter 24?
4. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)