|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
(b) Noboru Wataya.
(d) Toru Okada.
2. How long does the American submarine in Chapter 9 give the Japanese transport before it fires in it?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) It fires on sight.
(d) 1 hour.
3. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
(a) A mutual friend.
(b) A man she met on the street.
(c) A man from her work.
(d) Noboru Wataya.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
(a) His business is successful.
(b) He has spoken to Kumiko.
(c) His cat has returned.
(d) He has people in his life.
5. What object does Toru Okada discover in the well in Chapter 8?
(a) A beer.
(b) A bat.
(c) A box.
(d) A necktie.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Toru remember doing with his father as a child?
2. Who eventually rescues Toru from the well?
3. What decision has Cinnamon made regarding the business in Chapter 24?
4. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
5. What does Toru admit to May Kasahara in Chapter 10?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)