|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the American submarine in Chapter 9 give the Japanese transport before it fires in it?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) It fires on sight.
2. What object does Toru Okada discover in the well in Chapter 8?
(a) A bat.
(b) A box.
(c) A necktie.
(d) A beer.
3. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
(a) The Zoo Massacre.
(b) Norweigan Wood.
(c) The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.
(d) Kumiko's Disappearance.
4. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
(a) The alley.
(b) The sky.
(c) Cinnamon's office.
(d) Toru's bedroom.
5. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
(b) Toru Okada.
(c) Noboru Wataya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
2. What similarity exists between the veterinarian in Chapter 9 and Toru Okada?
3. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
4. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)