|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 24: The Signal Turns Red ? The Long Arm Reaches Out (Pgs. 499-504) | Book 3 Chapter 25: Triangular Ears ? Sleigh Bells (Pgs. 505-506).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nutmeg suspect is the source of the tabloid stories?
(a) Toru Okada.
(b) Noboru Wataya.
2. What object does Toru Okada discover in the well in Chapter 8?
(a) A beer.
(b) A bat.
(c) A box.
(d) A necktie.
3. From where is the sound of sleigh bells coming in Chapter 25?
(a) The alley.
(b) The sky.
(c) Toru's bedroom.
(d) Cinnamon's office.
4. What is the title of the document Toru finds in the computer at the end of Chapter 25?
(a) The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.
(b) The Zoo Massacre.
(c) Norweigan Wood.
(d) Kumiko's Disappearance.
5. How long does the American submarine in Chapter 9 give the Japanese transport before it fires in it?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) It fires on sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pulls the rope ladder up from the well in Chapter 9?
2. What does May Kasahara do before leaving the well at the end of Chapter 9?
3. In a letter Toru receives in Chapter 11, who does Kumiko say she is having an affair with?
4. Who tells the story of the massacre in Chapter 9?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 25, why is Toru heartened by his life?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)