1. What is the setting for the beginning of the novel?
2. How many crates of robots are there in total?
3. What catches the attention of the otters to make them come near to Roz?
The smashed robot parts glinting in the sun.
4. How do the otters accidentally activate Roz?
By pushing a button on the back of her head.
5. While Roz finishes activating, she explains what she will do when she is not needed. What does she say she will do?
Stay out of the way.
This section contains 7,274 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)