|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Roz is observing the processes of childbirth and rearing, what species does she NOT observe?
(a) A gosling.
(b) A snake.
(c) A deer.
(d) A chick.
2. As Roz descends from the mountaintop, what causes a clanging sound?
(a) Her robot feet slipping on the wet rocks.
(b) A foghorn from a ship in the distance.
(c) Raindrops hitting her body.
(d) Acorns being thrown by squirrels bouncing off her body.
3. Upon discovering one unharmed egg from the broken goose nest, what does Roz do?
(a) She cooks it.
(b) She picks it up and cradles it in her hand.
(c) She gives it to Fink the fox.
(d) She sets it back inside the splintered nest.
4. When Roz encounters the inhabitants of her new choice of home, what does she shout to them?
(a) "My name is Roz!"
(b) "I'm sorry!"
(c) "Please stay away!"
(d) "Please forgive me!"
5. What specific speech pattern does Chitchat use whenever she speaks?
(a) A lisp.
(b) A stutter.
(c) Run-on sentences.
(d) Pig Latin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first pseudo-emotion that Roz feels upon her activation?
2. What type of animal does Roz observe in order to improve her method of cliff-climbing?
3. What does Chitchat tell Brightbill on the day of migration that makes him smile?
4. Which animal does Rockfish the pike grab by the tail, causing the animal to call for help?
5. How old is Chitchat when Brightbill first meets her?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)