|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catches the attention of the otters to make them come near to Roz?
(a) The wet rocks sparkling in the sun.
(b) The glowing light coming from Roz's crate.
(c) The sound of Roz telling them her name.
(d) The smashed robot parts glinting in the sun.
2. When Roz begins to clean off the sticky substance, what happens to thwart her efforts?
(a) Pine needles land on the sticky substance and thus stick to Roz as well.
(b) Bees land on the sticky substance and thus stick to Roz as well.
(c) The sticky substance gets onto all of her body parts as she tries to clean it off.
(d) The sticky substance causes her hands to stick together.
3. Where do most of the island's residents gather during the hour of peace at dawn?
(a) On the Rocky Shore.
(b) In the Great Meadow.
(c) In the Flower Garden.
(d) At the Y in the River.
4. As Roz descends from the mountaintop, what causes a clanging sound?
(a) A foghorn from a ship in the distance.
(b) Her robot feet slipping on the wet rocks.
(c) Raindrops hitting her body.
(d) Acorns being thrown by squirrels bouncing off her body.
5. Before all of the animals discover Roz's presence by detecting her camouflaged body, what insects do notice her?
(a) The stick insects.
(b) The crane flies.
(c) The mosquitos.
(d) The bees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first freezing animal who comes to join Roz in her newly repaired lodge?
2. Who teaches the goslings in their new skill lessons for the celebrated day?
3. How do the otters accidentally activate Roz?
4. What is the name for a squirrel nest?
5. What materials does Roz use to patch the hole that has developed in the roof of the Nest?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)