|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult for Roz to walk in the forest?
(a) Because she moves better in water.
(b) Because the forest floor is uneven.
(c) Because there are too many upright trees in her way.
(d) Because animals keep getting in her way.
2. How old is Chitchat when Brightbill first meets her?
(a) One year.
(b) Twelve and a half weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
3. Who saves the baby hare trapped in the fire within the second lodge?
4. After others sharing what they think Roz's purpose is, she says that perhaps she does know what her purpose is. What does she say she thinks her purpose may be?
(a) To be a good mother to Brightbill.
(b) To serve humans.
(c) To help others.
(d) To love everyone.
5. What reason does Roz give for telling the animals to be careful around fire?
(a) She says that fire can turn deadly in a moment's time.
(b) She says that fire can cause overheating.
(c) She says that smoke from a fire can cause coughing.
(d) She says that fire can destroy a shelter in a moment's time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the goslings becomes the leader of the other goslings during their flying expeditions?
2. What type of bird begins to circle Roz's head when it feels she is threatening its nest?
3. What is NOT part of Roz's and Brightbill's nightly routine?
4. What does Roz do when she sees Brightbill swallowing pebbles on the beach?
5. What happens to get Roz's body sticky?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)