|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem when Roz's tries to live in a cave?
(a) It is already inhabited by skunks.
(b) It is already inhabited by porcupines.
(c) It is already inhabited by bears.
(d) It is already inhabited by fish.
2. Who breaks off Roz's robot foot?
3. When a voice emerges from the goose egg, saying, "Mama! Mama!" how does Roz at first reply?
(a) "What kinds of things do mothers do?"
(b) "What is a mama?"
(c) "I killed your mother."
(d) "I am not your mother."
4. When Brightbill's first lengthy bout of flying is over, he is tired and pleased, but expresses one regret. What is that regret?
(a) He wishes Chitchat could fly with him.
(b) He wishes that his biological parents were alive to see him fly.
(c) He wishes he were better at flying.
(d) He wishes Roz could fly wiith him.
5. What does Mr. and Mrs. Beaver's son Paddler say about Roz taking on the role of Brightbill's mother?
(a) That his own mother should help Roz since she is such a good mother to him.
(b) That he does not see how the gosling can survive with Roz as his mother.
(c) That it will be very difficult for her to learn how to be a mother.
(d) That she is a very good robot for taking care of Brightbill.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Roz begins to understand how the deer speak, what does she say about their speech?
2. What catches the attention of the otters to make them come near to Roz?
3. Why does Roz's first choice of escape strategy from the cave fail?
4. What material does Mr. Beaver use to construct a new foot for Roz?
5. What do the camouflaged creature and Roz do when they encounter one another?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)