|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Loudwing give for her belief that it will be a miracle if Brightbill survives?
(a) He does not have a way to stay warm.
(b) He has a robot for a mother.
(c) He has no brothers or sisters.
(d) He is a runt and an orphan.
2. What happens to get Roz's body sticky?
(a) She falls into a tarpit.
(b) She steps on a banana slug.
(c) Honey from a bee hive falls onto her.
(d) Tree resin falls onto her.
3. Why does Roz's first choice of escape strategy from the cave fail?
(a) Her hands are not effective at digging.
(b) Her pursuers are used to finding camouflaged prey.
(c) She is slower than her pursuers.
(d) Her jumping mechanism fails.
4. What causes a panic in the pond while the goslings are swimming?
(a) Brightbill tells the other goslings he is going to beat them up.
(b) Rockfish the pike starts to attack the goslings.
(c) A thunder and lightning storm suddenly approaches.
(d) A school of piranha approach the group of goslings.
5. Once she spots the perfect place on top of the mountain, how long does it take Roz to hike there?
(a) An hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Brightbill from the Rockfish's sharp teeth when Roz is unable to help him?
2. After the very first time Roz experiences a fall, what does she do immediately afterward?
3. Fink the fox makes a request of Roz. What does he ask of her?
4. What reason does Roz give Brightbill for wanting to wait to show him the robot graveyard?
5. What new place does Roz spot that looks like a perfect new place for her to stay?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)