|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Roz is observing the processes of childbirth and rearing, what species does she NOT observe?
(a) A snake.
(b) A gosling.
(c) A chick.
(d) A deer.
2. What strategy does Roz use that works to drive her pursuers away?
(a) She asks the beavers if she can hide in their lodge.
(b) She camouflages herself with moss.
(c) She jumps into a tree and shakes pinecones down onto their heads.
(d) She jumps into the ocean and swims out of reach.
3. What happens to get Roz's body sticky?
(a) Honey from a bee hive falls onto her.
(b) Tree resin falls onto her.
(c) She falls into a tarpit.
(d) She steps on a banana slug.
4. For one hour each day at dawn, all animals are safe because of their agreed-upon lack of hunting during this time. What is this hour called?
(a) The Hour of Peace.
(b) The Dawn Peace.
(c) The Morning No-Hunt.
(d) The Dawn Truce.
5. What type of bird begins to circle Roz's head when it feels she is threatening its nest?
(a) A bluejay.
(b) A falcon.
(c) A robin.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. and Mrs. Beaver's son Paddler say about Roz taking on the role of Brightbill's mother?
2. How many crates of robots are there in total?
3. After the very first time Roz experiences a fall, what does she do immediately afterward?
4. When Roz observes Pinktail the opossum play dead and evade a badger, what do Roz and Pinktail talk about once the badger leaves?
5. After camouflaging herself for the first time, where does Roz settle in?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)