|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roz say to her pursuers when they threaten her?
(a) "What did I do?"
(b) "Why are you mad at me?"
(c) "Please go away."
(d) "I do not understand you."
2. How does Roz get out of her crate?
(a) The otters smash it onto the rocks below so she can escape.
(b) The bears come rake the crate with their claws to create holes.
(c) She pulls it apart herself.
(d) She pushes a button on the inside of the crate and it disintegrates.
3. Why is it difficult for Roz to walk in the forest?
(a) Because she moves better in water.
(b) Because there are too many upright trees in her way.
(c) Because the forest floor is uneven.
(d) Because animals keep getting in her way.
4. Once she spots the perfect place on top of the mountain, how long does it take Roz to hike there?
(a) Three hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Six hours.
5. What is the one thing Roz DOES know at the time she realizes she is on an island?
(a) She had washed ashore in a crate.
(b) The ship she had been on sank in a hurricane.
(c) She is home.
(d) She had been built in a factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first pseudo-emotion that Roz feels upon her activation?
2. When Roz begins to clean off the sticky substance, what happens to thwart her efforts?
3. After the very first time Roz experiences a fall, what does she do immediately afterward?
4. Which of Roz's robot tools does she use at first, but then turn off when she decides it is inappropriate in this environment?
5. When the bird makes noises at Roz, what does she say to the bird?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)