|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the gosling hatches and asks for food, what does Roz do?
(a) She sets off to find some geese to ask what geese eat.
(b) She gives him some bark.
(c) She gives him some grass.
(d) She tells him water is more important than food.
2. When Brightbill tells Roz that the other goslings have been making fun of him, what does he say their comments are about?
(a) They laugh at Brightbill for having a monster mother.
(b) They laugh at Brightbill for being an orphan.
(c) They laugh at Brightbill for being a weak swimmer.
(d) They laugh at Brightbill for saying hello to everyone he sees.
3. What object does Roz bring to Mr. Beaver as a gift to accompany her request for help?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A four-leaf clover.
(c) A birch branch.
(d) A pot of honey.
4. Once Roz and Brightbill and Chitchat makes friends with all of the creatures of the forest, what is the one type of creature they still view as dangerous to them?
5. When the bird makes noises at Roz, what does she say to the bird?
(a) "Please do not hurt me."
(b) "I do not understand you."
(c) "Please go away."
(d) "Can we be friends?"
Short Answer Questions
1. After camouflaging herself for the first time, where does Roz settle in?
2. What is the setting for the beginning of the novel?
3. As Roz looks at the geese she has killed, what sound does she hear?
4. Upon discovering one unharmed egg from the broken goose nest, what does Roz do?
5. What prey does Roz see foxes stalk?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)