1. What is the setting for the beginning of the novel?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The cliffside.
(c) The greenhouse.
(d) The lodge.
2. How many crates of robots are there in total?
3. What catches the attention of the otters to make them come near to Roz?
(a) The smashed robot parts glinting in the sun.
(b) The sound of Roz telling them her name.
(c) The glowing light coming from Roz's crate.
(d) The wet rocks sparkling in the sun.
4. How do the otters accidentally activate Roz?
(a) By pushing a button on the back of her head.
(b) By squealing at a particular frequency.
(c) By tipping the crate over.
(d) By turning her toward the sun.
5. While Roz finishes activating, she explains what she will do when she is not needed. What does she say she will do?
(a) Climb back into her crate.
(b) Build a second robot to keep her company.
(c) Stay out of the way.
(d) Turn herself off.
This section contains 7,274 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)