|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Climbing the Ice Cone, Chapter 10, The Snow Avalanche Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 3, when did John's father relocate the family?
2. Where did John go after his arrival at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Indian Canyon.
(b) Pacheco Pass.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Yosemite Falls.
3. What did John travel to the top of a few days after his first encounter with the bear?
(a) East Dome.
(b) North Dome.
(c) West Dome.
(d) South Dome.
4. Where was John born?
5. What did the children discover about John's family home?
(a) It was once a church.
(b) It is going to be torn down.
(c) They don't own it.
(d) It is haunted.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did John earn a degree?
2. Who was the boat's owner whom John talked to about his passage?
3. Who took John to a doctor to attempt to heal his eyes?
4. Where did John go after the Sierra Nevada?
5. In what city did John earn a degree?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)