|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Mono Lake Windstorm, Chapter 18, Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the boat's owner whom John talked to about his passage?
(a) Professor Butler.
(b) Reverend Young.
(c) Mr. Hodgson.
(d) Colonel Palmby.
2. What caused the things John wanted to track the origin of in Chapter 12?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) A flood.
(c) A forest fire.
(d) An earthquake.
3. What composed the lake John took his friends to?
(a) Hard lava and loose ashes.
(b) Sand and loose ashes.
(c) Granite stones and loose ashes.
(d) Hard lava and granite stones.
4. Where did John and his friends seek refuge in the adventure on the lake?
(a) An old hut.
(b) A small cabin.
(c) Under an abandoned dock.
(d) In a small cave.
5. What was in short supply when John climbed Lone Mountain with companions?
(c) Oil for lamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerned John about his destination in Chapter 5?
2. Where did John go after his arrival at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. How did John feel about the animal he was prejudiced against after a time?
4. Where did John go after heading south in Chapter 5?
5. On what day did Chapter 12 take place?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)