|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Spenser at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) His office.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) His apartment.
(d) A shopping mall.
2. What does Ronnie do before she engages in sexual intercourse?
3. With whom does Susan say she empathizes?
4. At what kind of hospital is Susan working?
(a) A elderly hospital.
(b) A children's hospital.
(c) A tree hospital.
(d) An animal hospital.
5. Where do Meade and Ronni live while Congress is in session?
(b) The Whitehouse.
(d) Capitol Hill.
6. What university does Broz' son attend?
(a) Lowell University.
(d) Georgetown University.
7. What is Alexander doing in the film?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Talking about Alexander.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Hitting a child.
8. What does Spenser drink with his dinner?
9. What does the woman at the shopping mall say she is angry about?
(a) The Nation of Islam.
(c) Popular culture.
10. What does the mug on the side contain?
(a) Pens and pencils.
11. Who does Spenser find in his apartment when he arrives home?
(a) Paul Giacomin.
(d) Greg Broz.
12. What does Spenser watch on his TV?
(a) The sport.
(b) A sitcom.
(c) The news.
(d) A film.
13. Where does the reception in Chapter 5 take place?
(c) Washington DC.
14. At what university does Meade give a speech?
15. What is the name of the place where Spenser meets Cosgrove?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The Hardy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alexander running against?
2. What two people do Morris and Spenser discuss?
3. What is Alexander being blackmailed with?
4. What city does Spenser drive to in Chapter 15?
5. Who does Cosgrove say he has to meet?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)