|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spenser visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Robert Browne.
(b) Martin Quirk.
(c) Joe Broz.
(d) Peter Browne.
2. What does Spenser watch on his TV?
(a) A film.
(b) The sport.
(c) The news.
(d) A sitcom.
3. With what kind of people is Meade Alexander popular?
4. What do Spenser and Susan drink together?
(d) Orange juice.
5. What is the name of the place where Spenser meets Cosgrove?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The Hardy.
6. What drink does Spenser have with his lunch?
(a) A lemonade.
(b) A water.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A beer.
7. What is Spenser drinking in his office?
8. What does Alexander say is Spenser's positive trait?
(a) His aggression.
(b) His humor.
(c) His sense of fun.
(d) His honesty.
9. Where does the reception in Chapter 5 take place?
(a) Washington DC.
10. What is the name of Spenser's hotel?
(b) Four Seasons.
(c) Hays Hotel.
(d) The Hilton.
11. What does Ronnie do before she engages in sexual intercourse?
12. At what kind of restaurant do the Alexanders eat?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) A Czech restaurant.
(c) A French restaurant.
(d) An Indian restaurant.
13. Whose picture does Spenser look at in his office?
14. Who joins the Alexanders for dinner at the hotel?
(d) Robert Browne.
15. What is the name of Joe Broz' son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Alexander's wife have?
2. Who does Cosgrove say he has to meet?
3. For what newspaper does Spenser's friend work?
4. What does Spenser tell Meade he believes in?
5. Why is Cosgrove happy to help out Spenser?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)