|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Alexander follow?
2. What did the two thugs say they wanted to send Alexander?
(a) A bomb.
(c) A message.
(d) A bit of love.
3. What does Morris send Ed out of the office to buy?
(a) A pen.
(b) A coffee.
(c) A beer.
(d) A gun.
4. Which of the following does Meade state is a threat to family values?
(a) The mafia.
(d) Free love.
5. What drink does Spenser have with his lunch?
(a) A water.
(b) A lemonade.
(c) A beer.
(d) A whiskey.
6. What type of drug does Spenser steal from Gerry's apartment?
7. What is the name of Alexander's wife?
8. What is Spenser drinking in his office?
9. What does Spenser watch on his TV?
(a) A sitcom.
(b) The news.
(c) The sport.
(d) A film.
10. Who does Cosgrove give Spenser news clippings of?
(a) F. X Farrell.
(b) Ronni Alexander.
(c) Robert Browne.
(d) Meade Alexander.
11. What does Spenser do to persuade Pelletier to talk to him?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Threatens to call the police.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Offers him money.
12. Where does Paul attend college?
(b) Sarah Lawrence.
13. What is Alexander being blackmailed with?
(a) A letter.
(b) A videotape.
(c) Bank statements.
14. What is Alexander doing in the film?
(a) Talking about Alexander.
(b) Hitting a child.
(c) Taking drugs.
(d) Having sex.
15. What does Susan work as at the children's hospital?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A physiotherapist.
(d) A secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Broz' son attend?
2. Where does Spenser throw away the diamonds?
3. In what city does Spenser live?
4. Who does Pelletier say hired him to harass the kids?
5. At what university does Meade give a speech?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)