|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man wear throughout the film?
(a) A vest.
(b) Cowboy boots.
(c) A hat.
2. What kind of politician does Spenser say Farrell is?
(a) A pure politician.
(b) A modern politician.
(c) A classic politician.
(d) A corrupt politician.
3. What does the woman at the shopping mall say she is angry about?
(b) The Nation of Islam.
(c) Popular culture.
4. What is the name of Alexander's wife?
5. What does Spenser do to persuade Pelletier to talk to him?
(a) Offers him money.
(b) Threatens to call the police.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Kicks him.
6. What does Spenser eat at the market?
(c) A doughnut.
(d) A sandwich.
7. Where does Paul attend college?
(c) Sarah Lawrence.
8. What is Alexander being blackmailed with?
(b) A letter.
(c) A videotape.
(d) Bank statements.
9. What is the name of the place where Spenser meets Cosgrove?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The Hardy.
(d) The Hilton.
10. What does Alexander tell Spenser to do before he watches the video?
(a) Lock the door.
(b) Clock in.
(c) Kill the lights.
(d) Put in ear plugs.
11. With what kind of people is Meade Alexander popular?
12. What does Cosgrove say Farrell is known as?
(a) A hypocrite.
(b) A whore.
(c) A drunk.
(d) A joke.
13. What two people do Morris and Spenser discuss?
(a) Ed and Ronni.
(b) Susan and Paul.
(c) Gerry and Joe Broz.
(d) Browne and Alexander.
14. Who does Spenser visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Robert Browne.
(b) Peter Browne.
(c) Martin Quirk.
(d) Joe Broz.
15. Who does Cosgrove say he has to meet?
(a) His fiance.
(b) His son.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mug on the side contain?
2. What does Spenser drink with his dinner?
3. What city does Spenser drive to in Chapter 15?
4. What does Ronni drink at the Hilton Hotel?
5. What does Susan work as at the children's hospital?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)