|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spenser visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Martin Quirk.
(b) Robert Browne.
(c) Peter Browne.
(d) Joe Broz.
2. What is the name of the first thug?
(a) Gerry Broz.
(b) Vinnie Morris.
(c) Sal Pelletier.
(d) Louis Nolan.
3. What drink does Spenser have with his lunch?
(a) A lemonade.
(b) A beer.
(c) A water.
(d) A whiskey.
4. Where is Spenser at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) A shopping mall.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) His office.
(d) His apartment.
5. At what kind of hospital is Susan working?
(a) A tree hospital.
(b) A elderly hospital.
(c) An animal hospital.
(d) A children's hospital.
6. Which one of the following words does Cosgrove use to describe Alexander?
7. Who knocks on Spenser's door in Chapter 16?
8. With what kind of people is Meade Alexander popular?
9. What two people do Morris and Spenser discuss?
(a) Susan and Paul.
(b) Gerry and Joe Broz.
(c) Browne and Alexander.
(d) Ed and Ronni.
10. Who does Spenser find in his apartment when he arrives home?
(b) Greg Broz.
(c) Paul Giacomin.
11. What does the woman at the shopping mall say she is angry about?
(a) The Nation of Islam.
(b) Popular culture.
12. What is the name of the place where Spenser meets Cosgrove?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) The Hardy.
(d) The Ritz.
13. To what instrument does Ronni hum along?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A harp.
(c) A violin.
(d) A piano.
14. What does Susan work as at the children's hospital?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A physiotherapist.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A nurse.
15. What does the man wear throughout the film?
(a) Cowboy boots.
(b) A vest.
(c) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spenser see is printed on the mug?
2. What kind of politician does Spenser say Farrell is?
3. Where has Spenser seen the university mascot before?
4. Who joins the Alexanders for dinner at the hotel?
5. Whose picture does Spenser look at in his office?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)