|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meade tell the students he wants to protect?
(a) Christain values.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The health system.
(d) Family values.
2. Who does Spenser go out to see that evening?
3. What drink does Spenser have with his lunch?
(a) A lemonade.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A water.
(d) A beer.
4. What does Spenser do to persuade Pelletier to talk to him?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Threatens to call the police.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Offers him money.
5. With whom are the two older women having sex?
(a) Cosgrove and Quirke.
(b) Gerry and his friend.
(c) Joe and Meade.
(d) Browne and Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosgrove say Farrell is known as?
2. Who does Spenser try to call in this section?
3. Who does Spenser call at the Boston Globe?
4. Who does Spenser meet for a drink at the beginning of Chapter 22?
5. What direction is the room facing?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)