|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spenser claim to be when visiting Gerry's clients?
(a) A surveyor.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A government agent.
2. Where does Spenser throw away the diamonds?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A valley.
(c) A lake.
(d) The river
3. What does Spenser do to persuade Pelletier to talk to him?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Threatens to call the police.
(c) Offers him money.
(d) Kicks him.
4. Who does Belson describe to Spenser?
(a) Joe Broz.
(b) Gerry Broz.
(c) Robert Browne.
(d) Meade Alexander.
5. Whose does Spenser visit after Pelletier?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronni drink at the Hilton Hotel?
2. What does Morris threaten to make public?
3. What is the man replacing at Gerry's apartment?
4. For whom does Nolan think Spenser is working?
5. Where has Spenser seen the university mascot before?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)