|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the two students attacked while campaigning for Alexander?
(a) A library.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) A car park.
(d) A youth center.
2. What direction is the room facing?
3. Why does Farrell suggest the Alexanders go back to their hotel?
(a) Meade is ill.
(b) People are becoming aggressive.
(c) Ronni is drinking heavily.
(d) He saw a mafia man lurking.
4. Who does Spenser tell Alexander he has taken care of?
(a) The thugs.
(b) The president.
(c) The college students.
(d) Robert Browne.
5. At what kind of restaurant do the Alexanders eat?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) A Czech restaurant.
(c) An Indian restaurant.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexander say he will do rather than let his wife know she is being used in the blackmail deal?
2. What is the name of Joe Broz' son?
3. What does Spenser do to persuade Pelletier to talk to him?
4. Who is Alexander running against?
5. Who does Spenser follow in this section?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)