|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of politician does Spenser say Farrell is?
(a) A pure politician.
(b) A corrupt politician.
(c) A modern politician.
(d) A classic politician.
2. What did the two thugs say they wanted to send Alexander?
(b) A message.
(c) A bit of love.
(d) A bomb.
3. What does Cosgrove say Farrell is known as?
(a) A joke.
(b) A whore.
(c) A drunk.
(d) A hypocrite.
4. What drink does Spenser have with his lunch?
(a) A beer.
(b) A water.
(c) A lemonade.
(d) A whiskey.
5. Where were the two students attacked while campaigning for Alexander?
(a) A youth center.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) A library.
(d) A car park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman at the shopping mall say she is angry about?
2. As what does Farrell hire Spenser?
3. Which of the following does Meade state is a threat to family values?
4. What does Spenser tell Meade he believes in?
5. Who joins the Alexanders for dinner at the hotel?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)