|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Spenser drinking in his office?
2. What religion does Alexander follow?
3. In what city does Spenser live?
(a) New York.
4. What does Spenser tell Meade he believes in?
5. For what newspaper does Spenser's friend work?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) The Boston Globe.
(d) The Washington International.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what group is Browne linked?
2. What is the name of the hotel where the Alexanders attend a party?
3. Where do Meade and Spenser chat in Chapter 6?
4. To what instrument does Ronni hum along?
5. Who is Alexander running against?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)