Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Baudelaire children say they will have while at the restaurant?
(b) Extra Fun Special Family Appetizer
2. What does Sunny abandon her post at the tiller to do?
(a) Bail out the water
(b) Hold down Josephine
(d) Knock back the Leeches
3. What does Mr. Poe say that Captain Sham will have to do before the children will be put into his care?
(a) Go before a judge
(b) Show Mr. Poe his house
(c) Put the children into a good school
(d) Sign some papers
4. What does Violet decide they must do in order to get to Aunt Josephine?
(a) Steal a boat
(b) Go to the police
(d) Find a car
5. Why do the children say Aunt Josephine has a chance?
(a) She is away from the Leeches
(b) She is a strong swimmer
(c) There is a buoy near by
(d) There are other boats out on the lake
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign do the children see as they get to the Fickle Ferry docks?
2. What does Violet do while they sail?
3. What costume is the waiter wearing at the restaurant?
4. What does Violet take with her to the restaurant?
5. What does the narrator say Captain Sham resembled while they were at the restaurant?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)