|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Captain Sham resembled while they were at the restaurant?
(d) Earth worm
2. What sign do the children see as they get to the Fickle Ferry docks?
(a) No children without adult supervision
(c) No Shirts, No Shoes, No service
3. What did the children do when a car passed them as they made their way to the Fickle Ferry?
(a) Stick out their thumbs
(b) Run behind houses
(c) Lay down in the ditches
(d) Hide in the bushes
4. What does Klaus say the word Ike in Josephine's letter was supposed to be?
5. What does Captain Sham say Josephine jumping out the window would have been?
(a) Quickest way for her to go
(b) Easiest option
(c) Most fortunate
(d) Sensible thing
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Captain Sham say that he and Josephine had met while he is telling Mr. Poe the story?
2. What does Klaus explain that he believes Aunt Josephine left in the note?
3. What does Sunny do while her siblings are trying to convince Mr. Poe that Aunt Josephine may still be alive?
4. What does Violet take with her to the restaurant?
5. What do the Baudelaire children say they will have while at the restaurant?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)