1. Where are the Baudelaire orphans at the very beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What happened to the children's previous guardian, Uncle Monty?
3. What does Mr. Poe tell the children Aunt Josephina has recently lost?
4. What does Mr. Poe give the Baudelaire children?
5. Why don't the Baudelaire children eat the candy given to them by Mr. Poe?
They are allergic
6. What would happen to Violet if she ate Mr. Poe's candy?
Break out into hives
7. What would happen to Klaus if he ate Mr. Poe's candy?
Tongue swell up
This section contains 4,473 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)