|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine talk about the whole way home?
(a) Chilled cucumber soup
(b) Captain Sham
(d) The children's lack of manners
2. What does Aunt Josephine say the radiator might do?
(a) Fall through the floor
(b) Catch on fire
(d) Give them cancer
3. What is the creature on the docks doing as the Baudelaires sail away.
(a) Shaking its fist in the air
(b) Still trying to get up
(c) Going into the shack
4. What does Klaus tell Violet she could do with the note?
(a) Eat it
(b) Rip it up
(c) Throw it out the Wide Window
(d) Burn it
5. What does Mr. Poe say he needs to do in Chapter 6 after discovering that the note was in fact left by Aunt Josephine?
(a) Get Josephine's other afairs in order
(b) Meet with Captain Sham
(c) Take the children home with him
(d) Call the police
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children have for dinner with Aunt Josephine in the beginning of Chapter 3 when the children are trying to keep things in perspective?
2. What do the children decide must be true about the letter in Chapter 5?
3. What does Count Olaf's accomplice pick Violet up by?
4. What does Josephine say she knew the children were?
5. What does Aunt Josephine say that her mother-in-law had in addition to only one eyebrow?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)