|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine say Ike had when he answered the phone?
(a) Special glove
(b) A good laugh at Josephine
(c) Insulated shoes
(d) A rubber ear protector
2. What does Mr. Poe say is a very serious charge?
(a) Identity theft
3. What does Captain Sham say he thought had happened to the children?
(a) Ran away
(b) Went to the hospital for their allergies
(c) Fell off the cliff with the house
(d) Gotten lost on the way home
4. How do the children get to Aunt Josephine's house?
(a) Hitch hike
5. Since its hands are full with Sunny and Violet what does the accomplice use to stop Klaus?
(a) Sits on Klaus
(b) Steps on Klaus' foot
(c) Lays on Klaus
(d) Holds Klaus in his mouth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine say the radiator might do?
2. What does Captain Sham say happened to his leg?
3. What does Violet say she thinks that she and her siblings should do?
4. What do the children begin to do while steering the sail boat?
5. What does Count Olaf's accomplice pick Violet up by?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)