|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Count Olaf say that Violet and Aunt Josephine look like when he first meets Aunt Josephine in Chapter 3?
(c) Mother and daughter
2. What do the children decide must be true about the letter in Chapter 5?
(a) It was written by Count Olaf
(b) It will never been seen by anyone else
(c) It is worthless
(d) It is a map
3. What does Violet say she can't invent?
(a) Proof of Captain Sham's true identity
(b) A place for them to live
(c) A new will from Josephine
(d) More time
4. What do the children have for dinner their first night in Josephine's house?
(b) Cold soup
(c) Pimento loaf
5. What does the Taxi drive say the children will have to wait for before making friends?
(a) Get new clothes
(b) The weekend
(c) Move to a new town
(d) Better weather
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say that he can tell the reader?
2. What does Captain Sham say happened to his leg?
3. What does Count Olaf's smile turn into when Aunt Josephine turns her back?
4. What does Klaus say that he hopes Violet is clever enough to do?
5. What does Mr. Poe say even the most intelligent people in the world often need the help of?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)