|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he once had cards made up to say?
(a) He was a membery of the clergy
(b) He sold golf balls
(c) He was an admiral in the French navy
(d) He was a door to door salesman
2. What do the children learn has been forecast to hit the lake in a few days?
(b) Hail storm
(c) Flash flood
3. What does Mr. Poe give the Baudelaire children?
(c) Toffee bits
(d) Ice cream
4. Who is on their way to the children since Aunt Josephine is dead?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) The police
(c) The coroner
(d) Captain Sham
5. What is Klaus' greatest joy in life?
(a) Not eating Peppermints
(d) Getting away from Count Olaf
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aunt Josephine afraid the door mat could do?
2. What is Violet's greatest joy in life?
3. Where does Mr. Poe say they are meeting Captain Sham?
4. What does Mr. Poe say the children should respect?
5. What does Aunt Josephine have covering the stove and oven in the kitchen for safety?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)