|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say that he can tell the reader?
(a) Aunt Josephine isn't dead
(b) Mr. Poe won't be any help
(c) They are in far worse danger than Aunt Josephine
(d) The worst is yet to come
2. What does Aunt Josephine say the radiator might do?
(a) Fall through the floor
(c) Catch on fire
(d) Give them cancer
3. What does Mr. Poe give the Baudelaire children?
(a) Toffee bits
(c) Ice cream
4. What does Mr. Poe say he needs to do in Chapter 6 after discovering that the note was in fact left by Aunt Josephine?
(a) Get Josephine's other afairs in order
(b) Take the children home with him
(c) Meet with Captain Sham
(d) Call the police
5. How do the children get to Aunt Josephine's house?
(b) Hitch hike
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen to Klaus if he ate Mr. Poe's candy?
2. Who does Violet say the person on the phone was asking for?
3. What color is the front door of Josephine's house?
4. What happens during dinner?
5. Why does Mr. Poe tell the children that he can't go with them to Josephine's house?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)