|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children have for breakfast with Aunt Josephine in the beginning of Chapter 3 when the children are trying to keep things in perspective?
(a) Stale muffins
(b) Cold oatmeal
(c) Orange juice and untoasted bread
(d) Dry cereal and water
2. What does Aunt Josephine talk about the whole way home?
(b) Captain Sham
(c) Chilled cucumber soup
(d) The children's lack of manners
3. What does Aunt Josephine say she is eager to try a recipe for?
(a) Cold lime stew
(b) Raw tomato and cucumber salad
(c) Microwavable pizza
(d) Chilled pesto
4. What does Count Olaf say that Violet and Aunt Josephine look like when he first meets Aunt Josephine in Chapter 3?
(a) Mother and daughter
5. What does Josephine say that Ike, her dead husband, could do?
(a) Whistle while eating crackers
(b) Keep his eyes open while sneezing
(c) Skip backwards
(d) Pat his head and rub his stomach
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Baudelaire children and Aunt Josephine get to town in Chapter 3?
2. What do the Baudelaire children feel as they walk home?
3. What do the children learn has been forecast to hit the lake in a few days?
4. What does Mr. Poe tell the children Aunt Josephina has recently lost?
5. What does Mr. Poe give the Baudelaire children?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)