|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine say is what has kept her looking youthful?
(a) Not having any children
(b) Living by the lake
(c) Being cautious about all things
(d) A love for gammar
2. What present does Violet get from Aunt Josephine?
(b) A dolly
(c) A sewing kit
(d) An inventor's kit
3. What does Count Olaf's smile turn into when Aunt Josephine turns her back?
4. What does Aunt Josephine say she hopes will happen soon?
(a) Storm pass over
(b) Children move out
(c) Have chilled cucumber soup
(d) See Captain Sham again
5. What is the name of the clothing store the taxi cab passes?
(a) I look like a street walker!
(b) This looks great!
(c) Look! It fits!
(d) Second times a charm! Used clothing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine say she will have to teach Sunny?
2. What does Aunt Josephine tell Captain Sham the children seem to have lost along with their grammar?
3. What is Violet sent off in search of?
4. What do the children have for breakfast with Aunt Josephine in the beginning of Chapter 3 when the children are trying to keep things in perspective?
5. What does Captain Sham hand Josephine?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)