|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the front door of Josephine's house?
2. What does Captain Sham say happened to his leg?
(a) He fell under a boat propeller
(b) Lachrymose Leeches ate it
(c) It got blown off in the war
(d) He lost a bet
3. Why does Mr. Poe tell the children that he can't go with them to Josephine's house?
(a) His wife is waiting for him
(b) He has an appointment
(c) He will be late for work
(d) He has to take his sons to school
4. How do the children get to Aunt Josephine's house?
(b) Hitch hike
5. What does Count Olaf's smile turn into when Aunt Josephine turns her back?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children have for dinner with Aunt Josephine in the beginning of Chapter 3 when the children are trying to keep things in perspective?
2. What happened to the children's previous guardian, Uncle Monty?
3. What does Josephine say that Ike, her dead husband, could do?
4. What present does Violet get from Aunt Josephine?
5. What does Aunt Josephine say that her mother-in-law had in addition to only one eyebrow?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)