|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the clothing store the taxi cab passes?
(a) Look! It fits!
(b) This looks great!
(c) I look like a street walker!
(d) Second times a charm! Used clothing
2. What is Klaus' greatest joy in life?
(a) Getting away from Count Olaf
(b) Not eating Peppermints
3. What is the name of the restaurant with balloons in the window and neon lights?
(a) Anxious Clown
(b) Salty Sea Dog
(d) Circus Climate
4. Why does Josephine not meet the children on the dock?
(a) She had an appointment in town
(b) She didn't have a ride
(c) She is frightened of it
(d) She is ill
5. Why don't the Baudelaire children eat the candy given to them by Mr. Poe?
(a) They are too sad
(b) They are allergic
(c) They have low blood sugar
(d) It is wet and moldy
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the children's previous guardian, Uncle Monty?
2. What present does Klaus get from Aunt Josephine?
3. What would happen to Violet if she ate Mr. Poe's candy?
4. What would happen to Klaus if he ate Mr. Poe's candy?
5. What do the children learn has been forecast to hit the lake in a few days?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)