|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Taxi drive say the children will have to wait for before making friends?
(a) Move to a new town
(b) The weekend
(c) Get new clothes
(d) Better weather
2. What do the children learn has been forecast to hit the lake in a few days?
(a) Flash flood
(b) Hail storm
3. What is Violet thinking of inventing something for while they are standing on the dock?
(a) The president's bathroom
(b) Mr. Poe's car
(c) The Fickle Ferry
(d) Violet's suitcase
4. What is Aunt Josephine afraid the door mat could do?
(a) Make the house look ugly
(b) Grow a fungus
(c) Cause someone to trip
(d) Hold deadly bugs
5. What does Mr. Poe tell the children Aunt Josephina has recently lost?
(a) Her dog
(b) Her daughter
(c) Her husband
(d) Her son
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Poe tell the children that he can't go with them to Josephine's house?
2. What is Josephine afraid will happen if the doorknobs are touched?
3. What present does Klaus get from Aunt Josephine?
4. What is Klaus' greatest joy in life?
5. What does Josephine say that the tin cans in the room are for?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)