|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children have for dinner their first night in Josephine's house?
(c) Pimento loaf
(d) Cold soup
2. What does Violet decide they must do in order to get to Aunt Josephine?
(a) Find a car
(c) Steal a boat
(d) Go to the police
3. What does Count Olaf's smile turn into when Aunt Josephine turns her back?
4. What does Violet say she can't invent?
(a) A place for them to live
(b) Proof of Captain Sham's true identity
(c) More time
(d) A new will from Josephine
5. What color light do the children see at dark?
(a) Bright white
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Violet say she and Sunny didn't take a baking soda bath?
2. What does Klaus say that he hopes Violet is clever enough to do?
3. What does the narrator say Captain Sham resembled while they were at the restaurant?
4. Where does Mr. Poe say they are meeting Captain Sham?
5. What does Sunny suggest might be the plan of Count Olaf?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)