|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say that he can tell the reader?
(a) The worst is yet to come
(b) They are in far worse danger than Aunt Josephine
(c) Mr. Poe won't be any help
(d) Aunt Josephine isn't dead
2. What is Aunt Josephine afraid the door mat could do?
(a) Make the house look ugly
(b) Hold deadly bugs
(c) Cause someone to trip
(d) Grow a fungus
3. Why is Aunt Josephine scared to drive in cars?
(a) They could blow up
(b) She had watched a movie where the car came to life
(c) Doors might get stuck
(d) The exhaust fumes were dangerous
4. What does Violet say she cannot wait to do?
(a) Eat a hot meal
(b) Tear up the letter
(c) Throw Captain Sham out the window
(d) Tell Mr. Poe about Captain Sham
5. What do the children decide must be true about the letter in Chapter 5?
(a) It is worthless
(b) It is a map
(c) It will never been seen by anyone else
(d) It was written by Count Olaf
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet offer to do to make Josephine feel better about the Telephone?
2. What does Aunt Josephine say she is eager to try a recipe for?
3. What happened to the children's previous guardian, Uncle Monty?
4. What sound do the Baudelaire children hear while trying to think up a plan?
5. Why does Klaus say the Leeches probably won't show up?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)