|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the children do when a car passed them as they made their way to the Fickle Ferry?
(a) Stick out their thumbs
(b) Run behind houses
(c) Lay down in the ditches
(d) Hide in the bushes
2. What does Klaus say about the letter Aunt Josephine wrote?
(a) It made him laugh
(b) Something funny about it
(c) It had an odd smell
(d) It was obviously a clue
3. What does Aunt Josephine say every few minutes while they are in the boat?
(a) Oh dear
(b) Oh no
(c) Heavens to Murgatroy
(d) My oh my
4. How do the children get to Aunt Josephine's house?
(a) Hitch hike
5. What does the narrator say the sound of the Leeches was like?
(a) A low hum
(b) A vibration
(d) Screetching metal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine say the radiator might do?
2. What does Klaus say the word Ike in Josephine's letter was supposed to be?
3. What does Violet take with her to the restaurant?
4. What does Count Olaf's accomplice pick Violet up by?
5. Due to their swollen tongues, what is the only thing that Klaus and Sunny can say?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)