|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens during dinner?
(a) The storm starts
(b) Josephine chokes on her stew
(c) There is a nock on the door
(d) The phone rings
2. What does Josephine say that Violet is for answering the door?
3. What is Sunny's greatest joy in life?
(b) Bitting hard objects
(c) Looking at picture books
(d) Eat, sleep and poop
4. What do the children have for breakfast with Aunt Josephine in the beginning of Chapter 3 when the children are trying to keep things in perspective?
(a) Orange juice and untoasted bread
(b) Cold oatmeal
(c) Stale muffins
(d) Dry cereal and water
5. How do the children get to Aunt Josephine's house?
(a) Hitch hike
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen to Violet if she ate Mr. Poe's candy?
2. What does Count Olaf say his new business is?
3. What does Josephine say that Ike, her dead husband, could do?
4. What do the children have for dinner their first night in Josephine's house?
5. What does Violet offer to do to make Josephine feel better about the Telephone?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)