|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine say she hopes will happen soon?
(a) Have chilled cucumber soup
(b) Children move out
(c) Storm pass over
(d) See Captain Sham again
2. What would happen to Violet if she ate Mr. Poe's candy?
(b) Break out into hives
(c) Begin to have trouble breathing
3. What does Klaus suggest might be the plan of Count Olaf?
(a) Kidnap them
(b) Let the leaches have them
(c) Take them out on a boat and drown them
(d) Knock the house off the hill
4. What does the narrator say he once had cards made up to say?
(a) He was a membery of the clergy
(b) He sold golf balls
(c) He was a door to door salesman
(d) He was an admiral in the French navy
5. What happened to the children's previous guardian, Uncle Monty?
(a) Was committed
(b) Died in his sleep
(d) Bitten by a snake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sunny get as a gift from Aunt Josephine?
2. Why is Aunt Josephine scared to drive in cars?
3. What sound do the Baudelaire children hear while trying to think up a plan?
4. What does Count Olaf's smile turn into when Aunt Josephine turns her back?
5. What is Josephine afraid the telephone holds a threat off?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)