|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children learn has been forecast to hit the lake in a few days?
(a) Flash flood
(b) Hail storm
2. What is Josephine afraid the telephone holds a threat off?
(a) Brain cancer
(c) Finger cramping
3. What does Aunt Josephine say that Captain Sham is while they eat dinner in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Easy to talk to
4. What does Violet offer to do to make Josephine feel better about the Telephone?
(a) Put in another ground wire
(b) Throw it out the window
(c) Built one out of rubber
(d) Show her how it works
5. What does Aunt Josephine say is what has kept her looking youthful?
(a) Being cautious about all things
(b) A love for gammar
(c) Not having any children
(d) Living by the lake
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen to Klaus if he ate Mr. Poe's candy?
2. What does Aunt Josephine say that they should do for Captain Sham?
3. What is Aunt Josephine afraid the door mat could do?
4. What does Aunt Josephine say that her mother-in-law had in addition to only one eyebrow?
5. What does Aunt Josephine say that Klaus is being?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)