|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Count Olaf say that Violet and Aunt Josephine look like when he first meets Aunt Josephine in Chapter 3?
(d) Mother and daughter
2. What does Violet offer to do to make Josephine feel better about the Telephone?
(a) Show her how it works
(b) Put in another ground wire
(c) Built one out of rubber
(d) Throw it out the window
3. What sound do the Baudelaire children hear while trying to think up a plan?
(a) The stove exploding
(b) Breaking glass
(c) Josephine scream
(d) The burglar alarm cans
4. How do the Baudelaire children and Aunt Josephine get to town in Chapter 3?
(a) Ride bikes
(b) Take a cab
5. What does Aunt Josephine say is definite proof that Captain Sham isn't Count Olaf?
(a) His business card
(b) His story about loosing his leg
(c) Aunt Josephine called the psychic network
(d) His boats
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine tell Captain Sham the children seem to have lost along with their grammar?
2. What do the children have for breakfast with Aunt Josephine in the beginning of Chapter 3 when the children are trying to keep things in perspective?
3. What happened to the children's previous guardian, Uncle Monty?
4. What does Josephine say that the tin cans in the room are for?
5. What does Aunt Josephine say that her mother-in-law had in addition to only one eyebrow?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)