|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he had to escape with the cards he had made up?
(a) A foreign country
(b) The clutches of Count Olaf
(c) An enemy's castle
(d) From a bad marriage
2. What does Aunt Josephine say the radiator might do?
(a) Fall through the floor
(b) Give them cancer
(d) Catch on fire
3. What does Violet offer to do to make Josephine feel better about the Telephone?
(a) Put in another ground wire
(b) Built one out of rubber
(c) Show her how it works
(d) Throw it out the window
4. What is Josephine afraid will happen if the doorknobs are touched?
(a) You will get a blister
(b) You will sprain your wrist
(c) The door will fall on you
(d) They will shatter
5. What does Count Olaf say his new business is?
(a) Fishing exports
(b) Starting a new restaurant
(c) Child walfare
(d) Renting boats
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine say Ike had when he answered the phone?
2. What does Sunny get as a gift from Aunt Josephine?
3. What does Aunt Josephine say she will have to teach Sunny?
4. In the letter Aunt Josephine leaves who does she leave the children to?
5. What does the narrator say he once had cards made up to say?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)